News Bisping on Conor's inactivity "excuse" : GSP came off the sofa and choked me out. Better man won.

Yeah, but GSP is top 5, possibly even top 3 greatest fighters of the modern era.

Yeah I mean I think that’s more because Bisping sucks and GSP is one of the best ever but sure. I agree the better man won both fights though.

I used to not like Bisping and especially when he coached against Dan Henderson on TUF. It was so satisfying to see him get knocked out the way he did by Dan. Now I've come around to him and actually like him. He is right though in his comment regarding Conor.

You can call him a can MW champ all you want but he did avenge his loss to Rockhold and in epic fashion too to win the belt. Plus he was on a 3 fight win streak before facing Luke

Bisping wasnt a good fighter though. He matt serra'd luke and then cherry picked 46 dan henderson who he almost lost to and then called out an inactive WW that he lost to. The inactive ww knew bisping is not a legit top MW so he retired again before he had to fight them.

I mean "off the couch" is definitely a huge stretch when it comes to gsp, guy never dosen't train stuff he's always active. But his fight inactivity was definitely huge.

I'd actually be interested to hear your round by round break down to figure out how you thought Silva won that fight.
Sherdog.com's play by play had Silva winning too. Im shocked people act like that was some clear win for Ping. The man got KO'd and was allowed to continue lol

Whether you wanna call Bisping a weak champ and somehow Poirer is a tougher fight, Bisping was beating and KOing bigger and stronger opponents on his way to his belt. Poirer is the better LW than Conor. And that’s why Conor lost.

I like Bisping, but... Apples to oranges. Two completely different situations involving 4 completely different fighters.

Bushping was opportunistically sucking Conor’s xxxx until recently, but has now turned against him.
he didnt turn against him,he is honeslty assessing what happened. should he lie just cos he likes him?

Er, first thing that came out of his mouth post fight in cage interview was 'inactivity' excuse.

Watch it again.

He did credit Dustin, but he reeled off the inactivity excuse first.

Inactivity isn't why he lost to Dustin, but even if it was, he chose to chase money, fame and boxing dreams as opposed to becoming a dominant mma champ.

he's just not got what it takes to be a khabib

Eh I did miss that one. But still, I give him a pass cause he had just been knocked out. Lots of fighters say dumb stuff in the post fight interview. IIRC Overeem actually thought he had won after being knocked out in one fight (can't remember against who).

On the topic, I don't believe for a second Conor lost because of inactivity.

I like Bisping because he made Chael look like an idiot last weekend in the post fight

Okay buddy. If you honestly think Bisping was ever the best middleweight in the ufc, then your opinion of my opinion doesn't matter anyways.
Lol, you always deal in extremes or just when you don't have any argument.

Conor gave excuses. Fine, but the media justifying the excuses is something I've never witnessed on a grand scale or ever for that matter. Smh...

Reactions: HHJ
Lol, you always deal in extremes or just when you don't have any argument.
I think you're just struggling to follow along. I elaborated on what I meant by can champ by saying he was technically the champ but never the best. You said that was stupid which means you think he was the best. If you're saying you don't think he was the best then you agree with me.

I’ll knock Dooostin out in unda 60 seconds.

Ring rust has existed as common knowledge among the elite boxers/fighters for decades but let’s believe this mediocre Brit MMA fighter.

Many elite boxers also say ring rust isnt real. If you are training and in the gym you should never have ring rust.

“Ring rust never came in my mind. If you have 20-plus fights, are actively training, in a room full of guys fighting actively, and cornering people for their fights, you aren’t really going to experience ring rust,

“I tried to explain there’s no such thing as rust. How much have I said that? There’s only rust if you don’t train enough. Remember, ring rust is nothing more than mental weakness.”

The real reason Conor lost is that he got punched in the face.

Bisping talked shit and lost and embarrassed the mw division

Bisping got lucky with his win over Rockhold. He knew it and plenty of fans knew it too. Why do you think he ducked like half the division when he became champion? 45 year old 13 ranked Dan Henderson beat the shit out of him and Kelvin cleaned his clocks like nothing.

Dustin has been fighting at the top of 155 for years now. The equivalent would be GSP coming out of retirement to fight Yoel or Whittaker which is something GSP would have never done
l@nd0

conor was coming of a 2 years lay off before facing cowboy, he didnt say shit when won, now that he lost 1 year later, he uses the excuses book again. Shameless fighter

it what conor does.

Back