Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Yeah bro the financial system is collapsing right now. Stocks are terrible.

Not surprised you haven't the slightest clue what this is about: free money allowing wealthy speculators to take out no-interest margin to stabilize assets with near-unlimited support from the very thing you claim is failing. This allows people to put out a marketing push, reinforce psychology that dips are bought etc...
Bitcoin traded down in lock step with stocks in March when the economy collapsed and needed the same government rescue for rich bros as every other class of investment.
You seem like you have anger issues

Lol not true. In fact many say bitcoin at 28k is safer investment then it was at 6k last year. Simply because of the fact it’s a whole new ball game with large investors coming on board.
I won’t be taking any profit until it gets to 100k, but I expect to be cashing out some next year;)

Government can't implement policy that reduces volume and therefore send prices much lower? It can, and a competent investor would at least prepare for that possibility and be constantly assessing their exposure. "Many people are saying" is just not sound investment strategy imo. There are no sure things.

I own some bitcoin on the side. I transact with crypto daily and also run some crypto mining operations. Not pouring my money in at these prices and with this risk though. Could I miss out? Sure.

Government can't implement policy that reduces volume and therefore send prices much lower? It can, and a competent investor would at least prepare for that possibility and be constantly assessing their exposure. "Many people are saying" is just not sound investment strategy imo. There are no sure things.

I own some bitcoin on the side. I transact with it daily and also run some monero mining operations. Not pouring my money in at these prices and with this risk though. Could I miss out? Sure.

where did I say “many people are saying”?

of course you are right and some governments will try to ban it at some point. And that will lead to a price crash for sure. But as a country you don’t want to be left out regarding innovation and of course game theory plays a factor.

And indeed all am saying is to at least have some exposure to it, and invest only what you are prepared to lose.

If not, you might miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I believe this thing will either go to a million or 0 before 2028

I’m still weary of Bitcoin. I will just stick to the tried and true precious metals.

This is artificially promotional language.

"get in or get left behind" is an absurd binary erected by bitcoin bros that has so many fraudulent implications:
Mainly that future growth/adoption is axiomatic
Non participators are at an existential disadvntage (eg. behind)
That there are not alternative methods of using labor+capital to get a return in life
That one must be in or out, and those that are in should hold blindly (loyalist stabilizers)

The language is hilarious and it's like watching a financial missionary team making their way around the globe promising high heaven to people dumb enough to go along with it.

But as we've seen: I can point to Catholicism being a crock of shit and yet going against the church isn't wise either. Unless you were the state, in which case it's a huge risk. So we shall see what happens.
Go easy leonard... as it relates to bitcoin, everyone says "man, I should have bought in when it was at X"... either get in or don't. One can look at all the graphs they want and crunch numbers but for the initiate, get in or watch it rise and keep telling yourself "I shoulda"...

37% of ALL usd in circulation was printed/created this year. Of course BTC is flying high, usd is being shit out of the printers like Zimbabwe during its hyper inflation.

Your money is being turned into worthless paper. Its why we are going to need a "Great Reset"...

I would be too scared to hold any kind of wealth in bitcoin. I'm all for people trading it and getting rich, but its long term regulatory future is too uncertain. The US doesn't fuck around when it comes to banking and reserve currency. If this thing every actually became a legit threat to the dollar, Congress go all out to fuck it over.

But in general the idea of holding basically anything but cash is pretty true right now. We are in a hyperinflationary period, so anything sitting in your bank account is just being chipped away in value. You should have pretty much all of your money in some sort assets right now.

37% of ALL usd in circulation was printed/created this year. Of course BTC is flying high, usd is being shit out of the printers like Zimbabwe during its hyper inflation.

Your money is being turned into worthless paper. Its why we are going to need a "Great Reset"...

Well...duh.

It may ABSOLUTELY behooves one to diversify their portfolio in multiple dimensions. (if one can)

For example, if I magically had ZERO money, (my trust is too large to fail by the way) I would still be in a VERY privileged position due to thinking ahead.

I jumped into the housing market when it was flat, and now.................... Well, needless to say, here in the Pacific Northwest, property is BOOMING, especially in smaller towns here and there...

I would be too scared to hold any kind of wealth in bitcoin. I'm all for people trading it and getting rich, but its long term regulatory future is too uncertain. The US doesn't fuck around when it comes to banking and reserve currency. If this thing every actually became a legit threat to the dollar, Congress go all out to fuck it over.

But in general the idea of holding basically anything but cash is pretty true right now. We are in a hyperinflationary period, so anything sitting in your bank account is just being chipped away in value. You should have pretty much all of your money in some sort assets right now.
It's surprisingly hard to ban bytes and bits being transferred over the internet. The government has been trying to ban internet piracy for decades now. Still can get torrents of whatever I want.

Banning bitcoin will just push the currency into black market territory. KYC exchanges would die. The currency wouldn't. If anything, banning bitcoin and moving us away from KYC exchanges would be the worst thing the government could do for their own power.

It's surprisingly hard to ban bytes and bits being transferred over the internet. The government has been trying to ban internet piracy for decades now. Still can get torrents of whatever I want.

Banning bitcoin will just push the currency into black market territory. KYC exchanges would die. The currency wouldn't. If anything, banning bitcoin and moving us away from KYC exchanges would be the worst thing the government could do for their own power.

Congress signs a law that says any transactions involving bitcoin are punishable with 30 years in prison. Then the news starts running 24/7 coverage of SWAT teams raiding houses of suspected bitcoin users and shooting their dogs. What do you think happens to the price of BTC then? I certainly wouldn't want to be holding any significant amount of it.

What's the point of owning bitcoins if you can't trade them for actual money?

Alt season too. Most of the people in the War Room, both on the left and the right, missed out on this, never reading about what blockchain will mean for future commerce. Congratulations on missing out. I've messaged a few people in private that I like about one of the most important projects in this space, and no I won't say the name here, since this place is full of racist, scare mongering righties. If you're interested, and I like you, PM and I can include you too in the group.

Cue "You're just shilling the shitcoin you're bag holding" comments.

Alt season too. Most of the people in the War Room, both on the left and the right, missed out on this, never reading about what blockchain will mean for future commerce. Congratulations on missing out. I've messaged a few people in private that I like about one of the most important projects in this space, and no I won't say the name here, since this place is full of racist, scare mongering righties. If you're interested, and I like you, PM and I can include you too in the group.

Cue "You're just shilling the shitcoin you're bag holding" comments.

Racist, scare mongering rightie here. Which coins would you recommend for me? My favorite current currencies are the Reichsmark and Donald Trump commerative gold coins. My least favorite currency is the Peso.

Crazy. I bought some Bitcoin awhile ago and had been noticing lately that my money on it has nearly tripled. Amazing.

does this reflect on the black market more than anything?

Congress signs a law that says any transactions involving bitcoin are punishable with 30 years in prison. Then the news starts running 24/7 coverage of SWAT teams raiding houses of suspected bitcoin users and shooting their dogs. What do you think happens to the price of BTC then? I certainly wouldn't want to be holding any significant amount of it.
1) Thats a ridiculous scenario that I doubt is constitutional.
2) We would need other countries to follow suit to kill it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back