Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Do you have any invested in those yet?

I am holding off for now till the market correction right now so many people investing are going to be hurt in the short term. I feel bitcoin is out of reach for making any sense but I had a chance at ether for 72 dollars each but I was out of work and was spending all my money fixing a house. I also had at the time to buy bitcoin at 6.75 in 2011 but again passed because I was tied up working on a house to remodel. I had no idea it was going to reach such highs. I will likely buy 400 dollars worth of Dogecoin I will figure out how to buy it even if I lose everything it's something I can sit on. Polkadot interests me because it has interesting characteristics and tether too I could see myself buying 2 grand worth.

Do you have any invested in those yet?

My main being are bitcoin, ethereum , lightcoin. That's because I bought them yrs ago.

I also hold cardano , and some chain link. I want to buy uniswap but waiting it to drop.

I recommend you look up microstrategy . Their actually buying and holding of other small cap coins . I believe there getting ready to offer those when ETF get approved to their customers.

I know cardano and uniswap are some of the coins they are accumulating. Pay attention to what their buying.

Reactions: THC
Lol. That's why the creator made it in three hours as a joke. Poor guy is getting death threats too because he doesn't care for it.

Alot of loon dodge coiners out there.

3 hours is probably longer than what Charlie Lee spent changing a few lines of BTC code to create LTC.

LTC will do micro-transactions better than DOGE when (if) it all moves over to the lightning network.

I wouldn't recommend buying DOGE.

I just think it's hilarious that a meme coin made in three hours has been doing micro-transactions better than LTC or BTH for years now.

Reactions: THC
3 hours is probably longer than what Charlie Lee spent changing a few lines of BTC code to create LTC.

LTC will do micro-transactions better than DOGE when (if) it all moves over to the lightning network.

I wouldn't recommend buying DOGE.

I just think it's hilarious that a meme coin made in three hours has been doing micro-transactions better than LTC or BTH for years now.

Ya I agree lol. But more people fall for dodge and going to get reckt over and over. I actually feel bad for them.

Atleast charlie lee knew bitcoin was always better and even recommended over his own coin lol. Dodge holders don't seem to get it.

Last edited:
My main being are bitcoin, ethereum , lightcoin. That's because I bought them yrs ago.

I also hold cardano , and some chain link. I want to buy uniswap but waiting it to drop.

I recommend you look up microstrategy . Their actually buying and holding of other small cap coins . I believe there getting ready to offer those when ETF get approved to their customers.

I know cardano and uniswap are some of the coins they are accumulating. Pay attention to what their buying.

Yea , I might purchase a couple Litecoin, and see if it takes off like Bitcoin.

Again, nothing too crazy

Yea , I might purchase a couple Litecoin, and see if it takes off like Bitcoin.

Again, nothing too crazy

I would buy portions of ethereum. Buy little by little . You dont have to buy a whole one. Ethereum is going to have a different use case than bitcoin.

What does that mean? "Use case"

Some people (even me) believe that Bitcoin will be more like a store value. (Gold, rare art, rare currency) I don't think it will take over the dollar because people don't want to spend it. It accumulates more value as time goes by. I think another crypto will take that place, which one ? Nobody knows for certain.

Ethereum is more like a platform for all the other crypto. Alot of smaller crypto use ethereum network to build on. Ethereum is going to be more like what we have today (internet ) it will allow multiple Crypto to flow through it and be used seamlessly from all businesses that use crypto.

Their upgrade to 2.0 and smart contracts will increase the price. Alot of hedge fund are also accumulating ethereum.

Ya I agree lol. But more people fall for dodge and going to get reckt over and over. I actually feel bad for them.

Atleast charlie lee knew bitcoin was always better and even recommended of his own coin lol. Dodge holders don't seem to get it.

Dogecoin creators are basically the same. Was never meant to be taken as serious as people do. Was never meant to be taken seriously by anyone.

What you can just about guarantee is that 99% of people who know of dogecoin will be uninformed about it.

It does what it was meant to do (micro-transactions) pretty damn well. Better than a lot of coins trying to do the same thing (LTC included) IMO.

Was never meant to be a 6.6 billion dollar speculative asset and without layer two solutions or a decreasing rate of production its a pretty poor investment IMO.

Still a fan though.

Some people (even me) believe that Bitcoin will be more like a store value. (Gold, rare art, rare currency) I don't think it will take over the dollar because people don't want to spend it. It accumulates more value as time goes by. I think another crypto will take that place, which one ? Nobody knows for certain.

Ethereum is more like a platform for all the other crypto. Alot of smaller crypto use ethereum network to build on. Ethereum is going to be more like what we have today (internet ) it will allow multiple Crypto to flow through it and be used seamlessly from all businesses that use crypto.

Their upgrade to 2.0 and smart contracts will increase the price. Alot of hedge fund are also accumulating ethereum.

Like**

Thanks for all your input btw and answering all my questions

Back