RBR Bivol vs Zurdo DAZN Nov.5th

Quite a few regular posters here had Loma losing that one.

Before the decision was announced Ortiz looked depressed. After the decision was announced Ortiz and his corner didn't look shocked by the result.

That tells me everything i need to know.

Before the decision was announced Ortiz looked depressed. After the decision was announced Ortiz and his corner didn't look shocked by the result.

Ortiz looked like a beaten man indeed. His body language and facial expressions were telling. Didn't even bother to protest the decision.

Thing is that when a fighter takes the first half and deteriorates second half, not out of the question for the fighter to be upset with themselves for the fatigue and inability to perform as solid as they did first half. Whether or not Ortiz was proud of his last 5 rounds is irrelevant and his personal problem, he should have been proud of his performance because he bagged 6 rounds minimum and nothing to be ashamed of. Loma should have looked just as dejected at the halfway point imo

Meh, that means nothing.

I didn't even watch it yet, for the record. I just think this obsession people have with other people's scores is dumb. So what if someone saw it different than you did? If I saw it a certain way, telling me Steven A. Smith scored it differently isn't going to sway me. I'm not sticking up for Roids, either. He's a cunt. But some people take this shit too personally. It makes for a shitty boxing forum.

Meh, that means nothing.

I didn't even watch it yet, for the record. I just think this obsession people have with other people's scores is dumb. So what if someone saw it different than you did? If I saw it a certain way, telling me Steven A. Smith scored it differently isn't going to sway me. I'm not sticking up for Roids, either. He's a cunt. But some people take this shit too personally. It makes for a shitty boxing forum.

I don't care who scored it for who, Loma won and Ortiz knew he'd lost, so debating scores is pointless. Ortiz's stock went up anyway as he gave a good account of him.

I never hound on people for scores anyway as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if everyone agreed it would be boring. It just gets old when people continue to bring up fights going a way they didn't like when the fighter who lost didn't even protest anyway.

And yes, Roids is a cunt.

Thing is that when a fighter takes the first half and deteriorates second half, not out of the question for the fighter to be upset with themselves for the fatigue and inability to perform as solid as they did first half. Whether or not Ortiz was proud of his last 5 rounds is irrelevant and his personal problem, he should have been proud of his performance because he bagged 6 rounds minimum and nothing to be ashamed of. Loma should have looked just as dejected at the halfway point imo
Ortiz won 6 rounds minimum? Uh no. The most common score was Loma 8 rounds to 4 (116-112). It's a very unpopular opinion that Ortiz won the fight and only a slightly more popular opinion that the fight was a draw.
https://eyeonthering.com/boxing/vasyl-lomachenko-vs-jamaine-ortiz

Still awaiting a response from the crayon clown himself on how Bivol was ducking Zurdo... i mentioned you dude, step up and take your L.

Your reasoning skills are awful. Just because you end up beating a fighter does not mean you could not have ducked him prior to the fight. Hearn literally applied to the WBA to NOT fight Zurdo so factually he tried to avoid fighting Zurdo.

canelo beats the living piss out of andrade and charlo, and i suspect he does the same to benavidez - tough to say though, since david hasn't fought anyone worth a fuck yet, so we can't really gauge his skills. it would be the better route for alvarez, definitely. beterbiev just stomps him out.

Canelo could not even beat the piss out of a 40 year old MW who showed up for a pay cheque. You are a perfect example of someone who just drinks the cool aid and applies zero brain power and just types anything.

That may be the case but it's a very small sample size and questionable scoring here is routine. I've looked at a bunch of fan submitted scorecards, media scores, and all the usual stuff post-fight. Eye On The Ring had 22 fan scorecards and only 9% thought Ortiz won. Media scores were also almost entirely in Loma's favor - DAZN, ESPN, USA Today, Bad Left Hook, Bloody Elbow, etc.

Most people are still drunk with the Loma ATG hype, so they are extremely biased. I don't take completely random scorecards from some website where anyone can just create a bs account seriously. Most people on this forum who scored it in the PBP had it either Ortiz or a draw so this destroys your narrative right there. Loma got boxed up. It was almost universally viewed as a very close fight, so only clowns had it wide for Loma.

So that's how you judge fights? Interpreting the facial expressions of the fighters after the bell? hahahahaha. Gold.

Most people are still drunk with the Loma ATG hype, so they are extremely biased. I don't take completely random scorecards from some website where anyone can just create a bs account seriously. Most people on this forum who scored it in the PBP had it either Ortiz or a draw so this destroys your narrative right there. Loma got boxed up. It was almost universally viewed as a very close fight, so only clowns had it wide for Loma.

So that's how you judge fights? Interpreting the facial expressions of the fighters after the bell? hahahahaha. Gold.
Oh the overwhelming majority of fans & media are biased now? How convenient. I debunked all of your claims in as little as 2 clicks. Accept the result and move on. You're the biggest clown in this forum and everybody here knows it.

Your reasoning skills are awful. Just because you end up beating a fighter does not mean you could not have ducked him prior to the fight. Hearn literally applied to the WBA to NOT fight Zurdo so factually he tried to avoid fighting Zurdo.

Hearn tried to make the Buatsi fight, so how does that mean Bivol is ducking Zurdo? Your shtick is done you brainless hack. Back to the ufc section you go. Benavidez actively turned down the chance to fight Beterbiev, and that's what ducking is.

I know you were too busy shoving crayons up your nose while fapping to your boy Benavidez but try to keep up. My post is referring to people complaining about Loma winning when the consensus agreed with the judges, AND if there was still any doubt, Ortiz knew he'd lost at the final bell and neither he nor his corner protested in the slightest.

Did i make it nice and easy for you to understand? Do i need to dumb it down even further so your smooth brain can better grasp what i'm saying? Look who i'm talking to, you thought Lemi was in his prime against Bemavidez hahahahah Cunt.

Ortiz won 6 rounds minimum? Uh no. The most common score was Loma 8 rounds to 4 (116-112). It's a very unpopular opinion that Ortiz won the fight and only a slightly more popular opinion that the fight was a draw.
https://eyeonthering.com/boxing/vasyl-lomachenko-vs-jamaine-ortiz

No way, Loma was trying to implement his game and ran into a wall for like 6 rounds, hell I give Loma most the 2nd half but Ortiz was still styling on Loma and looking like the boss hands down as late as round 8 or 9, he just looked caught up to and fatigued late in the fight. All credit to Loma, gutted out a tough fight and took the 12th big time, but that should have been a saving a draw or at best 7-5 Loma, the idea Loma had 8 rounds or more is ridiculous!!!

Hearn tried to make the Buatsi fight, so how does that mean Bivol is ducking Zurdo?

Hearn is not Bivols manager so safe to assume Bivol had the authority and not allow Heard to dictate who he fights. My position was completely rational and logical.

My post is referring to people complaining about Loma winning when the consensus agreed with the judges, AND if there was still any doubt, Ortiz knew he'd lost at the final bell and neither he nor his corner protested in the slightest.

Did i make it nice and easy for you to understand? Do i need to dumb it down even further so your smooth brain can better grasp what i'm saying? Look who i'm talking to, you thought Lemi was in his prime against Bemavidez

Yes I understand you think you can read a fighters mind just by looking at his face after the bell. I guess that is why so many fighters who clearly lost still put their hands up in the air pretending they won. To fool muppets like you. lol!

I was rooting for Loma and looking for him to win rounds and he just wasn’t turning in a good enough performance to be so comfortably ahead. What about Haneys comments? Does the unified champs opinion matter? He looked disappointed in Loma but also like he was ready to exploit that opportunity for an easy name on his resume

No way, Loma was trying to implement his game and ran into a wall for like 6 rounds, hell I give Loma most the 2nd half but Ortiz was still styling on Loma and looking like the boss hands down as late as round 8 or 9, he just looked caught up to and fatigued late in the fight. All credit to Loma, gutted out a tough fight and took the 12th big time, but that should have been a saving a draw or at best 7-5 Loma, the idea Loma had 8 rounds or more is ridiculous!!!
You can argue about the scoring all you like but the reality is that not a single judge saw it the way you did. The overwhelming majority of fan & media scores are also in agreement. Anyone can check into it themselves. I had it 8-4 Loma which was the most common score. The right man won.

You can argue about the scoring all you like but the reality is that not a single judge saw it the way you did. The overwhelming majority of fan & media scores are also in agreement. Anyone can check into it themselves. I had it 8-4 Loma which was the most common score. The right man won.
The overwhelming majority of fans didn’t even know who Ortiz was, and the entire event was built around Lomachenko, the star got the nod, the scores sucked and Loma got boxed up more rounds than he didn’t. The wrong result occurred and that’s boxing sometimes. Cheers

Imagine the level of delusion to score it 8-4 Loma. Wow.

The overwhelming majority of fans didn’t even know who Ortiz was, and the entire event was built around Lomachenko, the star got the nod, the scores sucked and Loma got boxed up more rounds than he didn’t. The wrong result occurred and that’s boxing sometimes. Cheers
Lomachenko outjabbed him more than 2-to-1 (outboxed him). Ortiz had no answer for his swivel jabs or hard straight lefts. He was getting pieced up. Ortiz lost. There was no controversy. The judges' opinion and public opinion agree.

Hearn is not Bivols manager so safe to assume Bivol had the authority and not allow Heard to dictate who he fights. My position was completely rational and logical.

Rational and logical thoughts are not something you have. You assume Bivol was ducking when he wasn't yet you deny Benavidez refused to fight Andrade when his own promoter said they don't want the fight (by your "logic" Benavidez can speak for himself no?) and you stutter and fumble about when people say Benavidez turned down a shot at Beterbiev. You also assume everyone is ducking Benavidez when you have no proof and i've asked many times to see contracts Benavidez has signed on your back while he's railing you. Still waiting.

Yes I understand you think you can read a fighters mind just by looking at his face after the bell. I guess that is why so many fighters who clearly lost still put their hands up in the air pretending they won. To fool muppets like you. lol!

And i win.

Lomachenko outjabbed him more than 2-to-1 (outboxed him). Ortiz had no answer for his swivel jabs or hard straight lefts. He was getting pieced up. Ortiz lost. There was no controversy. The judges' opinion and public opinion agree.
That’s how you always score, very ammy, no offense. If all both fighters were allowed to throw was jabs like a fencing match, then a stat like 2-1 in jabs would matter. Ortiz WON ROUNDS by the criteria and landed the better work and dictated the pace for 6 rounds MINIMUM. The reason it’s not a controversy is because Loma has hype. He had a bad fight, he got a gift. The literal unified champ thought he lost outright and Haney is supposed to be bigging Loma up because he is supposed to be selling a future fight. Common, you really think Loma won 8 rounds? 117 is all I have to see that Ortiz was never gonna win no matter how well he did.

That’s how you always score, very ammy, no offense. If all both fighters were allowed to throw was jabs like a fencing match, then a stat like 2-1 in jabs would matter. Ortiz WON ROUNDS by the criteria and landed the better work and dictated the pace for 6 rounds MINIMUM. The reason it’s not a controversy is because Loma has hype. He had a bad fight, he got a gift. The literal unified champ thought he lost outright and Haney is supposed to be bigging Loma up because he is supposed to be selling a future fight. Common, you really think Loma won 8 rounds? 117 is all I have to see that Ortiz was never gonna win no matter how well he did.
Bud, public opinion matches the official result yet you strongly disagree with it. That should be a clue that you're probably wrong. There's nothing wrong with my scoring. I even gave the rounds that I scored for Loma in the PBP thread here. I've yet to see anyone give the rounds they scored for Ortiz.

Fuck, this isn’t even the Loma/Haney/ortiz thread, If we’re gonna go in circles let’s at least go to the right thread.

Back