BJ Penn: I'm going to win the belt back

Seems like he is the biggest "delusional fucktard". After all that has happened in the last years and how he approaches his fights you just cant make anyone else responsible than himself. He looks for these people.

I was trying to not be so hard on him at this stage in his career. But you're right.

as far as the matchup itself goes, how do you think this fight plays out? obviously bj isnt what he used to be and guida pretty much is same old guida. how does guida win? can his standup do anything against BJ's boxing? Is his wrestling good enough to even take BJ down? obviously he has better cardio but i see guida taking some serious damage early on

He can only beat his wife at this point.

Tippy toe Penn is the Goat
E8fDZbZG7P6LrBxJylst6OJgcQTjbmMTrxMAI6CaIww.gif

BigUnequaledAlbino-small.gif

The biggest problem of BJ's career was having a group of fucktards around him that don't tell him like it is....They pat him on the back, idolize him and walked him into the downfall of his career.

?!?!?!?!?!?

Bj bj bj.... I love your career but man start thinking about your health before anything to do with the belt brother

He’s a nightmare matchup for Khabib. Keeps it on the feet, busts him up for a few rounds, knocks down an exhausted and battered Khabib with powerful punches and probably finished him with a rnc.
*nods*

632027894.0.jpg

I am wondering if his baby mama was telling the truth about the drug habit. BJ looks really unhealthy now. His face is shrunken in and he has no color in his face and even his body is pasty. He was never a specimen physically, but at least he looked healthy.

40 isn’t that old. A lot of people can hold more muscle in their late 30’s and even 40’s. You don’t just lose all of your form, and it is unlikely related to USADA, in his case.

Bj was probably the best lw champ to date. Hope he gets help.
images
pennufc80.jpg
BJ-Penn.jpg

Lol

I'm not a fan but even i am starting to feel sad for the guy

Guida via dec

What happened to the whole threaten family with machetes thing? I want to know if I should support him to be knocked out or not.
Well if you're the kind of fairweather sheep fan to only do things that the majority of people do simply bc other people do it then you clearly arent a real fan of his to begin with and should not bother supporting him or even posting about it ya goof

No human is perfect. Until he does some truly unforgivable shit, I'm war bj all the way

Guida will control him for 3 rounds..bj wont submit guida.

And people say Tony Ferguson isn't mentally fit to compete.

Hasn't won a fight in a decade......thinks he can be champ again.

Last edited:
Heart of a champion maybe but his performances say otherwise. Kinda sad. Should've retired after the Nick Diaz beat down.

I will obviously still be cheering for him but damn man..

Those blackbelt shorts are bringing him bad luck.

Back