BKFC 19: VanZant vs. Ostovich, Fri. 7/23, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Paige was a jack of all trades master of none in MMA and used her ability to blend them in a relatively effective manner. I wonder what their plan is with her now. Give her a total can I guess? I wanted to see her in Bellator even if I don't think she'd have done especially well there either.

Paige to Brazzers FC makes more sense at this point than continuing with the boxing.

54ydfgs.gif

Ostovich hit Paige so hard that her fake titties started bouncing around.

Wow. I was sure wrong about how I thought that ME would go. Obvious 49-46 for Ostovich.

She might really be suited for BKFC. But, then I’m not sure that PVZ is very good. 0-2 against a .333 fighter at the time. And a 0-0. I’m not sure what they even do with her now.

Paige was a jack of all trades master of none in MMA and used her ability to blend them in a relatively effective manner. I wonder what their plan is with her now. Give her a total can I guess? I wanted to see her in Bellator even if I don't think she'd have done especially well there either.
I mean after that fight I saw with their champ last week shiiiiid she could've been champ

Paige is an Instagram phenom. She's athletic but not the best scrapper.

Ostovich hit Paige so hard that her fake titties started bouncing around.
I think page hits with a lot of restrain and hesitation since she once broke her hand. In BKB the hand has next to no protection and its easy to rebreak it. rachel threw punches with reckless abandon and true ill will

I think page hits with a lot of restrain and hesitation since she once broke her hand. In BKB the hand has next to no protection and its easy to rebreak it. rachel threw punches with reckless abandon and true ill will
I think Paige is very physically weak on the feet.

Thanks for the posts everyone.
Protect yourself at all times.
Especially if you 'knuckle up!'

See ya round the boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back