Blizzard/Activision, how far will they fall?

It didn't though.

lolzturtle.gif

the most known streamer made a video about it (nothing to do/no endgame). the devs addressed a sharp drop off of players 2 months in. must be all fake/imaginary/in my head, though!

additional lolz @ people saying it didn't fizzle out ever because 2 years later it had a resurgence when they released an expansion. hahahaha

Aren't some of the same people arguing about Diablo fizzling out after 2 weeks the same people who said Kingdom Come Deliverance would go down as an ATG video game? I wouldn't listen to their opinions about anything TBH.

Aren't some of the same people arguing about Diablo fizzling out after 2 weeks the same people who said Kingdom Come Deliverance would go down as an ATG video game? I wouldn't listen to their opinions about anything TBH.

i never said a damn thing about that game.

the level of reading comprehension here remains staggering.

i never said a damn thing about that game.

the level of reading comprehension here remains staggering.

Are you the only person arguing the same boring point?
Also please refrain from complaining about reading comprehension when you are guilty of writing like a retarded twelve year old in every post.

Are you the only person arguing the same boring point?
Also please refrain from complaining about reading comprehension when you are guilty of writing like a retarded twelve year old in every post.

so your multiple reading comp issues (including threads i'm not even in) are my fault? yeah, makes sense.

write less like a bitch.

so your multiple reading comp issues (including threads i'm not even in) are my fault? yeah, makes sense.

write less like a bitch.

Imagine thinking every comment in this topic was aimed at you. You must think people run from across the forum just to read what you say, like your word is the law.

Imagine thinking every comment in this topic was aimed at you. You must think people run from across the forum just to read what you say, like your word is the law.

you referenced something only i said, so...

you referenced something only i said, so...

@KaNesDeath also mentioned it... He also believed that Kingdom Come Deliverance would go down as an ATG video game. Stop thinking everyone cares enough about you to target every comment towards you, you're not the only Blizzard hater beating their dick here.

@KaNesDeath also mentioned it... He also believed that Kingdom Come Deliverance would go down as an ATG video game. Stop thinking everyone cares enough about you to target every comment towards you, you're not the only Blizzard hater beating their dick here.
nope.

it's like one of us here said "fizzled out." numerously. and backed it up.

it's like one of us here said "fizzled out." numerously. and backed it up.

It fizzled out then had a big resurgence upon expansions... like most games that come out. Next you'll tell me Destiny 2 was a groundbreaking success.

WAT

protip: read the damn thread before posting, especially if you're trying to call someone (who turns out to be... someone else, entirely) out. or at least the most recent page. fucking derps.

@Madmick is like a level 60 Retribution Paladin before they fixed(nerfed) Seal of the Crusader. Dude is eating a sandwich while watching his character crush these nubs with auto attacks.

Sad that I'm at the end of the thread.

More bad news for Blizzard/Activision:

https://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2019/02/09/activision-blizzard-reportedly-planning-massive-layoffs

What’s troubling is the part of the article that suggests most of the layoffs will be on Blizzard side which the source says will have the effect of “further reducing Blizzard’s autonomy from Activision”. In other words, the complete opposite of what several posters were hoping would happen, like I believe early on in the thread @Madmick or someone said they wanted Blizzard to buy its freedom from Activision. Looks like that dream just got that much less likely of happening.

More bad news for Blizzard/Activision:

https://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2019/02/09/activision-blizzard-reportedly-planning-massive-layoffs

What’s troubling is the part of the article that suggests most of the layoffs will be on Blizzard side which the source says will have the effect of “further reducing Blizzard’s autonomy from Activision”. In other words, the complete opposite of what several posters were hoping would happen, like I believe early on in the thread @Madmick or someone said they wanted Blizzard to buy its freedom from Activision. Looks like that dream just got that much less likely of happening.
giphy.gif

This-Is-Why-We-Cant-Have-Nice-Things-Gif.gif

Back