Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

I agree with this. Even though I don't agree with businesses asking people about their medical history, I'll accept that it's their business and they can do so if they wish. I have a serious problem with government mandates however because that's not giving people a choice. Every person is free to choose what medical treatments they want to get, and the government forcing this on people is tyrannical and not acceptable in a free society. Ignoring this very important freedom now will lead to further loss of freedoms in the future.
i wouldn't go as far as calling it tyrannical, but this vaccine was rushed out like crazy and probably not tested as thoroughly as others before it, so people's caution is totally understandable.

i wouldn't go as far as calling it tyrannical, but this vaccine was rushed out like crazy and probably not tested as thoroughly as others before it, so people's caution is totally understandable.
I think telling people they have to get unwanted medical treatment or they're not allowed to work anymore is tyrannical.

These mandates put businesses in a tough spot. Either they enforce the mandates or they get shut down by the city and get fined or they enforce the mandates and the people that have decided not to get vaccinated get ouchies over it and claim racism and try to shut them down. The unvaccinated that complain when a private business decides to require proof of vaccination are assholes and can stay the fuck home
If you enforce fascist mandate you are a fascist, so if you enforce those mandates you should be shut down

Considering the largest demographics to be opposed to the vaccine are blacks, Hispanics, females and youth, it should be fun watching how Dems handle this considering they are opposing their biggest bases. I mean if they stick with the mandate I'll applaud them for showing balls, but this is certainly going to impact the midterms

I seriously doubt that this will affect the Dems negatively. Blacks as a whole reliably vote Dem no matter how negatively it may affect them.

Democrat Senator Strom Thurmond Filibusters the Civil Rights Act of 1957 with 107 Dems voting against it and only 19 Repubs voting no. = Blacks still vote Dem.

A full 80% of voting Republicans supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 while 61% of Dems voted for it. Dems comprised 74% of the "no" vote. = Blacks still vote Dem.

Robert Byrd, a West Virginian Klansman became a Democrat US Senator and elected President Pro Tempore by his peers then celebrated upon death. = Blacks still vote Dem.

Democrat cities like St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are perpetually in the top spots for highest murder rate. Detroit has 30.6% of its citizens below poverty level. = Blacks still vote Dem.

All of this was witnessed within my parent's lifetime. There's a notion that Dems magically changed into a party that is "for Blacks" while Repubs became "against Blacks". This has been a useful bit of trickery for the Democrats which has been repeated through the years. If you can be surrounded by murder, poverty, lack of opportunity and vote for more of the same I can't imagine what would change the voting habits.

Hold on here. Look, I might be very wrong here mate, okay, and if so, I apologise. But you back every single Left horse in the field - are you sure you weren't previously pro-vaccine and pro-mandate etc? Im not asking or expecting you to dig up previous posts, nor would you care to, I will take your word for it - are you sure you weren't previously one of the posters wanting non-vaxxed people to be segregated from society?

I for one knew who the main groups were that were hesitant (and I dont blame them either). This was always coming, its gonna be chaos seeing how the Leftist media approaches this standoff between POC/Minority groups and the jab.

Shut the fuck up.

You can’t understand why what happened would erode their trust of the medical community and government under any circumstances?

God you’re a fucking dummy. Show me where I said any of the crap you’re assuming. I said they were used as Guinea pigs in the Tuskegee experiments which they were. Were they not? Right. So get fucked idiot. Shove a candle up your pussy.

giphy.gif

Most anti vaxxers have received vaccinations

This isn't one thing in common like eating lol. It's an anti science stance that loonies scared of a shot take.
Most people labelled anti vax are not, we just do not want to take this particular set of vaccines. We know and understand that there are a lot of vaccines that are needed and have done great things to help society.

As I said in my last post the clearest lie I see is that anyone who isnt taking the vaccine is an anti vaxxer. That is the clearest lie you can find in here. Its the most childish smearing.

There are way way worse lies coming from the right. I've started using sherdog as my go to way to help people on the left who are becoming radicalized about vaccines and things to keep from doing so. The complete and total ass whipping that the left takes to the right on these issues is all I have needed so far to keep people from going down the rabbit hole.

On the other hand if you don't like being called an antivaxer I think I can see your point as it typically means you don't like all the vaccines and you may only not like this vaccine.

73% of black New Yorkers are not vaccinated. Equal enforcement will lead to disproportionate outcomes.
So you're for equality of outcomes rather than equality of opportunity. Very postmodern of you.

Jesus. It was in the labs for 20 odd years, it needed a tiny tweek. Rather that than being hooked up to a ventilator and having to say goodbye to my husband on Facetime as I'm about to die. Fuck that shit.

73% of black New Yorkers are not vaccinated. Equal enforcement will lead to disproportionate outcomes.
I was told that asking for ID to vote was Jim Eagle 4.0 because there might be a black guy somewhere who couldn't renew his ID in 4 fours, and now the same people who told me that support segregated dorms, separate graduation ceremonies, a black national anthem and for restaurants to refuse service to 3/4 of black people.

Come check out our "vaccinated only" water fountains.

iu

Jesus. It was in the labs for 20 odd years, it needed a tiny tweek. Rather that than being hooked up to a ventilator and having to say goodbye to my husband on Facetime as I'm about to die. Fuck that shit.
spare me the melodrama, thanks. i think if the vaccine was even somewhat likely to be dangerous, the fallout and backlash would be catastrophic for the developers and the american government who bought 400 million doses. the science all seems to confirm that the vaccine is the most effective current preventative measure. i just understand why people want to wait it out as long as they can.

I seriously doubt that this will affect the Dems negatively. Blacks as a whole reliably vote Dem no matter how negatively it may affect them.

Democrat Senator Strom Thurmond Filibusters the Civil Rights Act of 1957 with 107 Dems voting against it and only 19 Repubs voting no. = Blacks still vote Dem.

A full 80% of voting Republicans supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 while 61% of Dems voted for it. Dems comprised 74% of the "no" vote. = Blacks still vote Dem.

Robert Byrd, a West Virginian Klansman became a Democrat US Senator and elected President Pro Tempore by his peers then celebrated upon death. = Blacks still vote Dem.

Democrat cities like St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are perpetually in the top spots for highest murder rate. Detroit has 30.6% of its citizens below poverty level. = Blacks still vote Dem.

All of this was witnessed within my parent's lifetime. There's a notion that Dems magically changed into a party that is "for Blacks" while Repubs became "against Blacks". This has been a useful bit of trickery for the Democrats which has been repeated through the years. If you can be surrounded by murder, poverty, lack of opportunity and vote for more of the same I can't imagine what would change the voting habits.
Quoting because it was worth reading again

That's an axiomatic reality of their entire life, they are used to it to the point its completely normal. This a brand new plight that they have had no time to adjust to and are extremely riled up over -- especially the youth who this impacts greater.

There are way way worse lies coming from the right. I've started using sherdog as my go to way to help people on the left who are becoming radicalized about vaccines and things to keep from doing so. The complete and total ass whipping that the left takes to the right on these issues is all I have needed so far to keep people from going down the rabbit hole.

On the other hand if you don't like being called an antivaxer I think I can see your point as it typically means you don't like all the vaccines and you may only not like this vaccine.

It's not necessarily about not liking the covid vaccines. It can simply be for that individual they dont really need it because of their age/health/immune system and would rather not take a new vaccine with unknown long lasting side effects.

Considering the largest demographics to be opposed to the vaccine are blacks, Hispanics, females and youth, it should be fun watching how Dems handle this considering they are opposing their biggest bases. I mean if they stick with the mandate I'll applaud them for showing balls, but this is certainly going to impact the midterms

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Larger % per race maybe but from an overall population white people still make up the lion's share of unvaccinated people. Non-Latino whites make up 61% of the US population and are currently 57% of the all unvaccinated.

What this means is that you are more likely to know or bump into an unvaccinated white than an unvaccinated minority (all of them combined).

The largest demographics of unvaccinated are white people. Particularly the Christian religious variant based on the ones I know who are unvaxxed...

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Larger % per race maybe but from an overall population white people still make up the lion's share of unvaccinated people. Non-Latino whites make up 61% of the US population and are currently 57% of the all unvaccinated.

What this means is that you are more likely to know or bump into an unvaccinated white than an unvaccinated minority (all of them combined).

The largest demographics of unvaccinated are white people. Particularly the Christian religious variant based on the ones I know who are unvaxxed...

Statistical proportions matter -- and considering the dems base is all over represented in unvaccinated, id say their problem as it results to their base is a more of an issue than the white majority who is not over represented in vaccine obtainment.

It’s the uniparty that works solely for huge international money interests that’s pushing it.

So you're for equality of outcomes rather than equality of opportunity. Very postmodern of you.

I'm certainly not for any rule that is going to ban 3/4 of black people from eating indoors. I don't consider living after 1964 post-modern.

Back