Bo Nickal is absolutely terrible

Harrison vs Holm could have been on the main card over that
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

We got some crazy standards and expectations for a guy with literally 6 fights and no amateur fights

It's crazy that he was on the main card fighting another hand picked can but Jiri vs Rakic were on the prelims.

ufc badly want an all - 'merican hype job/champ.

In fairness to him , it’s difficult to fight and finish someone who’s only objective for the most part is self preservation . He should however stop talking about Khamzat , I believe that they will collide at some point , but he’s not ready for that guy yet

Khamzat fought Rhys McKee and John Philips his first 2 UFC fights and everyone was saying he's a God

The whole giving himself a thumbs down and acting like he's so many levels above everyone else that he should always be perfect was kinda off-putting.

An unranked fight on the main card is weird for sure and the slow walk is becoming tiresome.

At least give him an interesting opponent. I don't get why don't give him a step up in competition after rolling all of them.

Dude has no personality and isn’t exciting to watch at all. I have no idea why they’re promoting him so heavily.

Inexperienced fighter looks inexperienced, more news at 11.

Cody is a fringe UFC talent with a losing UFC record and Bo is a green prospect with the trappings of being new to the sport.

That fight should be on a fight night card, not a PPV main card, let alone the marquee card of the year. The UFC runs on marketing, not sport, so here we are.

Bo will be a factor in the division after another 2-3 fights of experience.

Well he ain't looking like a world beater just yet so they're better off moving him along at a gathered pace or risk having him turn out like the lebron james of bellator mma 🤣 only problem I have is putting him on the main card of such a big event. Keep him on the prelims til he gets a ranked guy

He got handed a squash match against a guy with a 10-5 record and didn't set the world on fire

Oh yeah, he definitely sucks! I’m rooting for you at UFC 301 brother!

Back