Bo Nickal is absolutely terrible

He is not bad, but I don't think he is top 5 material. But who knows, he is still early in his mma career.

He should definitely sit out and sell wolf tickets like khamzat for a while

Insane resume
Jamie Pickett, Valentine Woodburn, Jackson Fury, Sam Smith ,Donovan Beard and Cody Brundage
Is he supposed to fight for the title in his first fight?

Now let’s compare to Khabib’s first 6 opponents

not my kinda fighter, but i still give him props. the level of pressure he's dealing with at this stage of his career is impressive.
he was terrified in that fight and it showed. he's gotta find his stride a bit more in the octagon. i think a loss would do him a world of good at this point.

Now people are selling he was dominant the whole fight when he barely won the 1st round..... WTF? lol we watched a different fight.

He won but it certainly was not dominant. Dude is not terrible but he's hilariously overrated at this point in time by the masses.

Do you know what fight you're talking about? Think you're confusing it with the Arman fight.

Horrible submissions skills on the ground, can get people down but becomes an Almeida afterwards.

A hot prospect with -2000 odds should not go to the 2nd round with Cody Brundage
Alex could not finish Bruno... Alex must be shit.

Jiri and Rakic should've been in that spot without question sir.
Yea the meaning of my post was misunderstood. I meant like "That was so dumb Kayla Harrison vs holm could have been there instead," but pretty much all of them should have been there over Bo. I feel like that one was the least deserving but Even that one should have been there over Bo

Even Andrade vs Rodriguez. At least that had a former champ.

People here are kinda delusional. Bo had an easy fight. Didnt get hurt anytime, got dominant positions, finished in the 2nd.

Even if it was not impressive, still a very solid performance with no major struggle or risk.

Sure his sub skills are weak because he's new to that aspect of the game, but his ability to secure dominant positions will ensure he has a LOT of time to practice them, while his opponents are simply trying to get up, over and over again, only to land on their asses.

Back