News Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage will be on the main-card of UFC 300

Right decision?

• Total voters
I'm watching the whole thing, so I don't care.

Thats actually an interesting point of view. In that respect it can break things up in a 'good' way.

I was approaching it more from a fairness to the fighters point of view. You get what may be life changing exposure with a big win on the main card of UFC 300, and it would be ... nice? if that went to fighters who deserve it.

4-4 Brundage does not belong on the main card of UFC 300, but he's there to have a suitable guy to lose to Nickal. Its a weird situation.

Thats actually an interesting point of view. In that respect it can break things up in a 'good' way.

I was approaching it more from a fairness to the fighters point of view. You get what may be life changing exposure with a big win on the main card of UFC 300, and it would be ... nice? if that went to fighters who deserve it.

4-4 Brundage does not belong on the main card of UFC 300, but he's there to have a suitable guy to lose to Nickal. Its a weird situation.

It's how I view most cards and fight placement. Outside of the main or title fights, pay isnt altered by card placement, so it doesn't really bother me. Most of the time, I'm watching the whole card.

I'm watching the whole thing, so I don't care.
I watch cards top to bottom too. So in a way it doesn’t matter, but I prefer the card to feel like it’s building with each fight better and more important than the last. I think it often helps events get traction and it helps me get more hyped personally.

I never see threads about the random women they put in the 2nd or 3rd fight on ppv's

This is nuts. I wonder what their reasoning is. Do they think having Bo on the main card will sell more ppvs instead of Aljo or Jiri? Absolutely crazy.

No one likes Bo Nickal?!?

Trump likes Bo Nickal.

If the Don likes him, he’s a made man.

1710065745444.jpeg

They do this as ragebait. They know nobody on earth likes No Bickal so they want people to hate him even more. More attention this way.

Should be the early prelim opener to be honest. Just another squash match, absolute joke to put it on the main card. Lowest ranked fighters on the card.
Yea, but the most exciting one on the card, so it evens out

They do this as ragebait. They know nobody on earth likes No Bickal so they want people to hate him even more. More attention this way.
I hate that guy so much I now want to give the UFC $100+ to watch this ppv legally. Dana you got me trigger you dumb bitch.

Brundage is a can. This is ridiculous. Absolute garbage.

Bo should only be on main card if it's a high level opponent, but he doesn't even want to fight any of those yet.

Real good look for the brand putting a guy on the main card who quits more than half the time when things aren't going his way

Back