Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

Kangaroo won't do shit lol
tenor.gif
Some kangaroos have pretty good MMA level
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Yeah, but answer the question: Could Bo knock out a Bengal tiger?
Yeah, I think if it were sick, dying, or incapacitated somehow already then he could do it with maybe 10-12 strikes to the head

A 15 year old kid could mutilate your grandma's sister too so it doesnt mean anything.

Chimps arent that much strong you only have to worry about their teeth, see in the video no limbs were torn apart the chimp was kind of manhandled by the guy that wasnt even trying to deal damage

his hand was mangled, his face was bitten and his ear was almost ripped off.

O

You got some of it true IMO. Chimps aren’t as strong as many people online claim they aren’t. They aren’t 5x as strong lifting up cars or able to literally rip your arm off.

but they are extremely viscous , fast, and have crazy teeth and bite power. And they do have crazy strong grip and hands.

Bo has zero chance against a chimp.

yeah I mean, how many here wanna have a crazy housecat attack them? that would suck so bad and you're bound to get scratched up in defending yourself now picture a fucking chimp going at you like that

Adult male chimp is only like 1.5 times stronger than an average human male. Bo would likely manhandle a chimp.
Bruh it would literally bite his face off, this isn't a wrestling match. A 60 pound pitbull would probably kill him.

The only reason MMA even works is because of gentleman's agreements against biting/eye gouging.

Honestly, what man hasn't thought they could kill a wild animal or defeat a group of men? Or over estimated there fighting prowess?

I use to tell my wife I could give a grizzly a run, and now that's dropped to a toothless/clawless black bear.

Chimpanzees are known to regularly fight to the death and are able to rip limbs off. Even if Bo brought an assault rifle he'd be absolutely fucked. The chimp would rip his fucking feet off and fuck his ass.

Chimps and Orangutans both are NASTY fucking creatures. Lol

If you dare laugh…

Last edited:
Make it happen in the octagon Dana! I would buy that PPV in a heartbeat!

There’s a lot of speculation on this board about Bo vs the Chimp. Three things have been established, but I want to open up the discussion a bit?

Despite what the Chimp Simps say Chimps aren’t as five times as strong as humans (a popular myth spread since the 1920s but are around 1.5 times as strong (O’Neil et al 2017). However, reading O’Neil et al.'s (2017) study this is very much based on computer modelling of muscle fibre contractual properties. Just as we might say that lifting weights in the gym doesn’t equate to strength in MMA grappling so this study doesn’t really tell us how that strength will match up in actual combat. Also, 1.5 times as strong is ambiguous: is this 1.5 as strong as the average human or the strongest? What role does weight play in this – if a chimp is 130 pounds would it be as strong a 190 pound human? Are we talking pound for pound here?

Secondly, the chimp vs man (chimp island video) gives an indication that chimps aren’t five times as strong as humans. The man is clearly able to pull back against the chimp and at times pull back with him. The chimp cannot simply rip-off his arm (this is a conflation with other stories – such as a chimp biting off a child’s arm at Port Lympne Zoo in 1996). However, it does give an indication of how an aggressive attack by a chimp would go. The chimp is going to bite the face and fingers (in lots of chimpanzee colonies you see members with missing fingers as this is used as a form of punishment during power disputes). At 1.01 in this video you also see one of the key moves the chimp typically uses which is to jump on its opponents back and slam down its arms.

All of this indicates that for Bo to KO a chimp is going to be extremely difficult. The chimp is much lower than Bo and if he gets close and reaches down he’s likely to get entangled in the spider guard of the chimp. We also don’t know how grappling positions like full mount, or back mount, or side control would work against the body dynamics of the chimp. It’s likely that the chimp is always going to be able to reach the human face with one of its four limbs regardless of the position, which will invariable lead to gouging. More research needs to be done to determine how MMA positions work against the four limbs of a chimp.

Finally, the circus chimp fights video in which a chained chimp takes on human opponents reveals two things. One is the incredible speed of the chimp and that it can possess an impressively powerful drop kick. This for me more than the strength is the biggest weapon of the chimp. Within the environment of the cage – the chimp will be able to propel itself at Bo from a variety of unpredictable angles. It would be like a super charged Anthony Pettis. Perhaps, the most important aspect of the video though is that in the unfamiliar environment of the circus arena – the chimp constantly backs down with only the chain preventing it from attempting to leave the conflict. Any match between Bo and a chimp would have to take place in a cage with a roof (again giving the chimp quite an incredible advantage over Bo) to prevent the chimp from escaping into the crowd.

This leads me to my conclusion that Bo would not KO a chimp not because of a chimp’s strength or aggression but because the chimp is more likely in a cage to seek to evade contact with Bo. Apart from the occasional fleeting attack. The match would most likely look like Sakuraba vs Royce going on for endless rounds with Bo eventually giving up because he would be unable to walk down or corner the chimp. On an island – let’s say the chimp island in the video in which the chimp feels more comfortable there is more chance of a lasting conflict. However, even though I could see Bo losing a couple of fingers in a fury mele, I ultimately see the chimp disengaging and retreating into the canopy.

There’s a lot of speculation on this board about Bo vs the Chimp. Three things have been established, but I want to open up the discussion a bit?

Despite what the Chimp Simps say Chimps aren’t as five times as strong as humans (a popular myth spread since the 1920s but are around 1.5 times as strong (O’Neil et al 2017). However, reading O’Neil et al.'s (2017) study this is very much based on computer modelling of muscle fibre contractual properties. Just as we might say that lifting weights in the gym doesn’t equate to strength in MMA grappling so this study doesn’t really tell us how that strength will match up in actual combat. Also, 1.5 times as strong is ambiguous: is this 1.5 as strong as the average human or the strongest? What role does weight play in this – if a chimp is 130 pounds would it be as strong a 190 pound human? Are we talking pound for pound here?

Secondly, the chimp vs man (chimp island video) gives an indication that chimps aren’t five times as strong as humans. The man is clearly able to pull back against the chimp and at times pull back with him. The chimp cannot simply rip-off his arm (this is a conflation with other stories – such as a chimp biting off a child’s arm at Port Lympne Zoo in 1996). However, it does give an indication of how an aggressive attack by a chimp would go. The chimp is going to bite the face and fingers (in lots of chimpanzee colonies you see members with missing fingers as this is used as a form of punishment during power disputes). At 1.01 in this video you also see one of the key moves the chimp typically uses which is to jump on its opponents back and slam down its arms.

All of this indicates that for Bo to KO a chimp is going to be extremely difficult. The chimp is much lower than Bo and if he gets close and reaches down he’s likely to get entangled in the spider guard of the chimp. We also don’t know how grappling positions like full mount, or back mount, or side control would work against the body dynamics of the chimp. It’s likely that the chimp is always going to be able to reach the human face with one of its four limbs regardless of the position, which will invariable lead to gouging. More research needs to be done to determine how MMA positions work against the four limbs of a chimp.

Finally, the circus chimp fights video in which a chained chimp takes on human opponents reveals two things. One is the incredible speed of the chimp and that it can possess an impressively powerful drop kick. This for me more than the strength is the biggest weapon of the chimp. Within the environment of the cage – the chimp will be able to propel itself at Bo from a variety of unpredictable angles. It would be like a super charged Anthony Pettis. Perhaps, the most important aspect of the video though is that in the unfamiliar environment of the circus arena – the chimp constantly backs down with only the chain preventing it from attempting to leave the conflict. Any match between Bo and a chimp would have to take place in a cage with a roof (again giving the chimp quite an incredible advantage over Bo) to prevent the chimp from escaping into the crowd.

This leads me to my conclusion that Bo would not KO a chimp not because of a chimp’s strength or aggression but because the chimp is more likely in a cage to seek to evade contact with Bo. Apart from the occasional fleeting attack. The match would most likely look like Sakuraba vs Royce going on for endless rounds with Bo eventually giving up because he would be unable to walk down or corner the chimp. On an island – let’s say the chimp island in the video in which the chimp feels more comfortable there is more chance of a lasting conflict. However, even though I could see Bo losing a couple of fingers in a fury mele, I ultimately see the chimp disengaging and retreating into the canopy.
It’s means one pound of chimp muscle is 1.5 stronger than one puns of human muscle. It doesn’t tell much about their overall functional strength. There are many people who lift weights all the time but couldn’t climb atop of a branch. Chimps are climbing and crawling around through nature day in and day out.

It’s means one pound of chimp muscle is 1.5 stronger than one puns of human muscle. It doesn’t tell much about their overall functional strength. There are many people who lift weights all the time but couldn’t climb atop of a branch. Chimps are climbing and crawling around through nature day in and day out.

So does this mean that a 200lbs human would be around the same strength as a 130lbs chimp (in a tug of war rather than an mma fight), or do chimps have a higher percentage of muscle mass than humans?

https://youtube.com/shorts/vdB-FWZfd-w?si=2jG7j9Dn1gHUVrRq

LOL!!!!! :D The panicky noises dude was making were funny gotta admit. Almost got some toes nibbled off at the end there.

Yes I know it was an orangutan but Chimps are every bit as strong and vile. Lol
Thats a big orangutan vs an asian twig lol we're talking about chimps here

As you can see they're absolutely nothing special if you remove the teeth, also that guy is an average out of shape old man.

The problem is no human is nuts enough to go to the death against a chimp and disregard his health and the potential scars, but throw a man in a pit with a chimp and you'll be surprised who comes out alive.

human bite force is actually powerful too we can remove fingers rip off ears and tear off testicles with our hands.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

I like Bo. But he better be trolling.

I read chimps don't have the fine muscular control we do, meaning they can't regulate how much strength they use very well. Suggests to me they have two speeds- complete rest or full bore/you're screwed. Chimps can bite with 8x the force of humans, and their teeth are better suited to ripping and tearing.

So does this mean that a 200lbs human would be around the same strength as a 130lbs chimp (in a tug of war rather than an mma fight), or do chimps have a higher percentage of muscle mass than humans?
A quick search show humans have about 40%muscle mass where a male chimp has an average of 51.6%.
But you also have to consider the amount of force they can produce will be increased by their speed.
No I don’t think they have some Herculean strength but a raging chimp is gonna be too much for one man to take out bare handed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back