Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

I know this has probably been addressed ad-nauseum throughout the thread, but a chimp would leave Bo horribly disfigured, or worse yet, dead.

Even if we ignore the fact that chimps are significantly stronger and more athletic than a human being, they fight DIRTY. They will routinely rip at testicles, bite off digits, and gouge eyes. Bo would be violated.

Bo seems like a really smart guy, but he is biting off more than he can chew here. Or he is trolling and expecting this exact response.

Haha, I was going to watch that movie last night after reading this thread but it's not free on Prime anymore so I watched Play Misty For Me instead. I wonder if there's clip on Youtube with the scene where Clyde beats the shit out some bikers in his front yard.
An orangutan would throw Bo over the fence with one hand

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

Let Bo buy any dog he wants and throw it in a cage with a male chimpanzee. After that fight he can change his mind if he wants.

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

Put Bo in a small room with a pissed off scared domesticated cat. When he comes out and goes through a large box of bandaids see if he changes his mind about fighting a wild animal that weighs another 100 pounds

He is smoking crack. A trained chimp would chew him to death. We know what angry dogs can do, hell a Kangal would murder him

Bo would get knocked out and disembowelled by a kangaroo if i ever wants to come fight in the Australian Outback Kumite.
Kangaroo won't do shit lol
tenor.gif

Chimp wouldn’t be able to handle the leg kicks
And it’s not like humans can’t fight dirty or gouge and tear
A wild boar would be more dangerous

they might become friends who knows

chimp_dog_friend_04.jpg

This dude actually deserved this though.

Really? I thought this guy was bringing birthday cake for his former pet chimp at a sanctuary, and then other chimps got jealous and tore him to shreds. If I recall correctly, his pet chimp was so terrified that it escaped the compound and was never seen again. Joe Rogan featured the story on his podcast (this could be a different case though).

Put Bo in a small room with a pissed off scared domesticated cat. When he comes out and goes through a large box of bandaids see if he changes his mind about fighting a wild animal that weighs another 100 pounds
Bo has Asperger’s

You retards are delusional. An enraged adult chimp would rip out his eyeballs, fingers, and tallywacker within about 5 seconds.

Kangaroo won't do shit lol
tenor.gif

The roo was slipping punches and playing possum, you have Mike Goldberg/Kimbo Slice levels understanding of fighting bro.

Bo wouldn't be able to handle a kangaroo's ground game.

A night out on the mines and Bo's attitude will have him put in a hole, no matter how good your wrestling is. Down under it means shit.

I didn't know so many chimp apologists is on Sherdog. Nickel by tko early rd 2

He should focus on fighting other UFC fighters instead of zoo animals. He had one UFC fight and has decided to take an extended leave. Okay buddy.

He should focus on fighting other UFC fighters instead of zoo animals. He had one UFC fight and has decided to take an extended leave. Okay buddy.

He had 4 if you count Dana White's Carny Series.

Back