International Boeing Whistleblower Found Dead

He had already given his scheduled testimony and been crossed examined. So again, if Boeing had put a hit on him because of this, then said hit should have been planned for before he testified.

Otherwise why risk the murder if the thing you wanted to avoid, his testimony, already occurred?

Silence any other potential witnesses and or parties with knowledge of the reduction of safety for profit in the company? Give them incentive not to testify.

Silence any other potential witnesses and or parties with knowledge of the reduction of safety for profit in the company? Give them incentive not to testify.

If they were concerned about testimony, why wouldn’t they murder him before he testified?

If they were concerned about testimony, why wouldn’t they murder him before he testified?
*Again murder this guy to silence the rest from testifying. One guy wasn’t the only one to have knowledge of this corporate mismanagement of safety. If you bothered to read and didn’t just double down on your initial post that would have been apparent.

*Again murder this guy to silence the rest from testifying. One guy wasn’t the only one to have knowledge of this corporate mismanagement of safety. If you bothered to read and didn’t just double down on your initial post that would have been apparent.

You're missing the apparent flaw in your logic.

You are asserting they murdered an ex-employee because they wish to silence ex-employees from giving testimony on this subject. Witness intimidation with the goal of silence.

The question still stands, if silence is there main goal here why not murder him leading up to his testimony? He's been outspoken on this for like half a decade, led investigators into your factory, went on netflix docs about you...why wait till after he gets his testimony on the court record then do it? Why not before? It will still intimidate others scheduled to testify if you murder him before he does.

His death came at the time when he was in the middle of giving evidence in a whistleblower lawsuit.

It's a waste of time to even engage with the drones. They're just a distraction. It's akin to arguing with a programmed bot that cannot adapt or deviate from its programming.

Anyone with an autonomous brain, and isn't completely naïve, can easily understand that he was murdered and it made to look like a suicide.

Thanks for the confirmation, Boeing. We know for sure now, that his claims were true.

Sad thing is, the authorities will prove again who they really work for, by turning up nothing.

It's a waste of time to even engage with the drones. They're just a distraction. It's akin to arguing with a programmed bot that cannot adapt or deviate from its programming.

Anyone with an autonomous brain, and isn't completely naïve, can easily understand that he was murdered and it made to look like a suicide.

Thanks for the confirmation, Boeing. We know for sure now, that his claims were true.

Sad thing is, the authorities will prove again who they really work for, by turning up nothing.

"It's a waste of time to engage with the drones. So allow me to make a post all about them."

"It's a waste of time to engage with the drones. So allow me to make a post all about them."

200w.gif

You are asserting they murdered an ex-employee because they wish to silence ex-employees from giving testimony on this subject. Witness intimidation with the goal of silence.

The question still stands, if silence is there main goal here why not murder him leading up to his testimony? He's been outspoken on this for like half a decade, led investigators into your factory, went on netflix docs about you...why wait till after he gets his testimony on the court record then do it? Why not before? It will still intimidate others scheduled to testify if you murder him before he does.
You must see that it's quite suspicious in any event. He had gone that far and was not finished his testimony yet. Why give it all up now? I think revenge and suicide are equally likely.

You must see that it's quite suspicious in any event. He had gone that far and was not finished his testimony yet. Why give it all up now? I think revenge and suicide are equally likely.

They already looked into his allegations back when he first made them and the extent of wrongdoing that was found was a few dozen nonconforming parts were missing and maybe thrown out from the factory he worked at.

I don't think it's at all feasible a company like boeing is going to put an actually hit out on a ex-employee over what little dirt he claimed he had on them. This isn't Junior Soprano on trial for racketeering.

He cited health issues and issues with his career when he was retiring. He had been making these accusations for a long time and little had come of it. Getting cross examined may have made it more apparent to him his crusade wasn't going anywhere for him. Suicide is far more likely in my opinion.

he accidentilly ingested some poison and then shot himself in the back of the head 4 times with 5 different guns and then tripped and fell through an apartment window. he took the russian way out.

Ahh!!! You beat me to this thread.
I'll post it here anyways, with my original thread title.

Boeing Whistleblower Mysteriously Assassinated During Trial

Sounds like Boeing is the new Russian mafia.
This incident is straight out of Putin's Playbook.

ap21027477714737_wide-a4c4f0e115c4e1e5c225db5578059d4cee3f19ea-s1400-c100.jpg

A Boeing whistleblower was found dead in his truck in the parking lot of his South Carolina hotel after he failed to show up for the second part of his testimony for a bombshell lawsuit against the company
According to Barnett’s lawyer Brian Knowles, wrote that Barnett “was supposed to do day three of his deposition here in Charleston on his AIR21 case.” (AIR21 refers to a federal law that provides whistleblower protection for employees in the aviation industry.)

“Today is a tragic day,” Knowles wrote. “John had been back and forth for quite some time getting prepared. The defense examined him for their allowed seven hours under the rules on Thursday. I cross examined him all day yesterday (Friday) and did not finish. We agreed to continue this morning at 10 a.m. (co-counsel) Rob (Turkewitz) kept calling this morning and his (Barnett’s) phone would go to voicemail. We then asked the hotel to check on him. They found him in his truck dead from an ‘alleged’ self-inflicted gunshot. We drove to the hotel and spoke with the police and the coroner.”

For almost three decades, John Barnett was a quality manager at Boeing.
For 28 of those years, he was with Boeing in Everett, Washington.
Barnett loved Boeing. He loved Boeing planes. He loved his work.
Then in 2010, Barnett was transferred to Boeing’s new plant in Charleston, South Carolina.
That’s where Boeing builds the 787 Dreamliner.
And things started going downhill.

“The new leadership didn’t understand processes.”
“They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team from my director down, they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”
“That entire team came down. They were from the military side. My impression was their mindset was, we are going to do it the way we want to do it. Their motto at the time was, we are in Charleston and we can do anything we want.”
“They started pressuring us to not document defects, to work outside the procedures, to allow defective material to be installed without being corrected. They started bypassing procedures and not maintaining configurement control of airplanes, not maintaining control of non conforming parts, they just wanted to get the planes pushed out the door and make the cash register ring.”

Barnett had been speaking to reporters recently about Boeing production issues, including the incident involving the mid-air blow out of a door plug on an Alaska Airlines flight on January 5, causing decompression of the airplane.
“Once you understand what’s happening inside of Boeing, you’ll see why we’re seeing these kinds of issues.”

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. It says he had health issues- he retired around 55, which means it was something so serious he wasn't able to work anymore.
Not sure why a man in his 60s would care about live streaming anything let alone his death.

This guy had been on this legal journey Boeing for quite some time. It’s possible he was realizing his accusations weren’t going to be successful. When regulators did investigate they didn’t confirm many accusations he made, just that some “nonconforming parts” had been misplaced at the factory but not that all these oxygen systems were failing.

He also claimed he retired due to health issues and that Boeing had denigrated him and his career so he could have been having money issues on top of health issues. Don’t really know anything about his personal life.
I can agree with this line of thinking. For all we know, this guy pulled off what Al Pacino tried to do in "Scent of a Woman". In other words he was sick, didn't feel like he had much to live for, so he wanted to go out on his own terms, exposing the company he worked for along the way.

That being said, it isn't implausible he was murdered.. I know the War Room looves a good CT thread, but this one really could be as simple as a guy offing himself. Maybe he was trying to protect people he cared for.. who knows?

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. It says he had health issues- he retired around 55, which means it was something so serious he wasn't able to work anymore.

I can agree with this line of thinking. For all we know, this guy pulled off what Al Pacino tried to do in "Scent of a Woman". In other words he was sick, didn't feel like he had much to live for, so he wanted to go out on his own terms, exposing the company he worked for along the way.

That being said, it isn't implausible he was murdered.. I know the War Room looves a good CT thread, but this one really could be as simple as a guy offing himself. Maybe he was trying to protect people he cared for.. who knows?

Just seems like you'd really need to have a huge smoking gun on company like boeing to get them to hire a fucking assassin and this guy didn't seem to have anything close to that.

"Apparent" to you, but not "actual"

He hadn't testified, he had been deposed by the defense, and had yet to finish being deposed by the prosecution. To my understanding this was pretrial stuff right?

"Apparent" to you, but not "actual"

He hadn't testified, he had been deposed by the defense, and had yet to finish being deposed by the prosecution. To my understanding this was pretrial stuff right?

“Last week, he gave a formal deposition in which he was questioned by Boeing's lawyers, before being cross-examined by his own counsel.” per the bbc

Not even clear if his testimony was worthy of being part of the trial. And if it was his death now wouldn’t prohibit what he said under oath before his death from being admitted as evidence.

It’s possible the deposition and the cross examination made him determine his crusade was futile and contributed to the issues that led to his suicide. I’d agree it’s possible Boeing was negligent and their successful cover up contributed to his suicide but don’t believe they hired a hit man.

Last edited:
“Last week, he gave a formal deposition in which he was questioned by Boeing's lawyers, before being cross-examined by his own counsel.” per the bbc

Not even clear if his testimony was worthy of being part of the trial. And if it was his death now wouldn’t prohibit what he said under oath before his death from being admitted as evidence.

It’s possible the deposition and the cross examination made him determine his crusade was futile and contributed to the issues that led to his suicide. I’d agree it’s possible Boeing was negligent and their successful cover up contributed to his suicide but don’t believe they hired a hit man.
You could be right, haven't followed as much as you have

Coincidentally I just flew into Charleston the other day. My flight was set back because the Spirit Airlines jet engine wouldn’t start. We sat on the plane for 2 hours waiting and they couldn’t get it going and they eventually switched us to another one.

Thats a quality aircraft build right there.

You gotta love it when they refuse to let you off a plane that can't fly.

Back