International Boeing Whistleblower Found Dead

tenor.gif

“Last week, he gave a formal deposition in which he was questioned by Boeing's lawyers, before being cross-examined by his own counsel.” per the bbc

Not even clear if his testimony was worthy of being part of the trial. And if it was his death now wouldn’t prohibit what he said under oath before his death from being admitted as evidence.

It’s possible the deposition and the cross examination made him determine his crusade was futile and contributed to the issues that led to his suicide. I’d agree it’s possible Boeing was negligent and their successful cover up contributed to his suicide but don’t believe they hired a hit man.
Yeah, I'd have to agree now it may be more likely 80-20 (suicide vs. murder) since he might also have felt at that point his work was done since he had said all he needed to say in his deposition.

I agree the only reason for killing him would be revenge--unless it was a third party entirely unrelated to the issue who did him in, there is that still--so that seems unlikely but still barley plausible.

Coincidentally I just flew into Charleston the other day. My flight was set back because the Spirit Airlines jet engine wouldn’t start. We sat on the plane for 2 hours waiting and they couldn’t get it going and they eventually switched us to another one.

Thats a quality aircraft build right there.
Yeah but that's spirit airlines though. They probably don't maintain their planes.

You're missing the apparent flaw in your logic.

You are asserting they murdered an ex-employee because they wish to silence ex-employees from giving testimony on this subject. Witness intimidation with the goal of silence.

The question still stands, if silence is there main goal here why not murder him leading up to his testimony? He's been outspoken on this for like half a decade, led investigators into your factory, went on netflix docs about you...why wait till after he gets his testimony on the court record then do it? Why not before? It will still intimidate others scheduled to testify if you murder him before he does.

It still intimidates others from testifying in the future.

So the implication here is that boeing waited 5 years after the whistleblowing to assassinate a long retired employee?

Not a very strong case for a conspiracy
He was testifying in a current trial. I think It’s unlikely he killed himself in the hotel he was staying at the night before his testimony

Last edited:
He was testifying in a current trial. I think
It’s unlikely he killed home self in the hotel he was staying at the night before his testimony
He was in his own vehicle which suggests to me he was aware of the mess he would make if he did it in the hotel room. If he were murdered I don't see a reason to choose one location or the other. In fact, outside in a vehicle makes it more likely the purported murderer would get caught, doesn't it? Of course, it also implies any person who meant him harm didn't know what room he was staying in too, so who knows, really?

He was in his own vehicle which suggests to me he was aware of the mess he would make if he did it in the hotel room. If he were murdered I don't see a reason to choose one location or the other. In fact, outside in a vehicle makes it more likely the purported murderer would get caught, doesn't it? Of course, it also implies any person who meant him harm didn't know what room he was staying in too, so who knows, really?
I mean if I were going to kill myself I don't think I would worry too much about the mess I made.

It just seems highly unlikely that a man that dedicated his life to a cause would end it right before a big day like that.

I mean if I were going to kill myself I don't think I would worry too much about the mess I made.

It just seems highly unlikely that a man that dedicated his life to a cause would end it right before a big day like that.
I would. It's a huge burden to put on people and anyone capable of any empathy whatsoever wouldn't want to impost that on anyone. It seems to me the guy obviously placed a great deal of his self worth in his behavior being proper.

But again, I'd agree the chance he was murdered is non-zero.

Pretty good breakdown on this from breaking points. There is a very recent segment by the whistleblower himself included. Sounds like a massive coverup is taking place to keep shareholders happy at the expense of quality.

Deregulation is largely to blame for this as many of the regulations that required third parties to inspect these planes were put out of law by Trump and even Democrat presidents.

Basically most of quality control and safety control has been left up to the companies themselves to perform and they've gotten rid of entire crews on this level over the last few years!!!

It still intimidates others from testifying in the future.

Not really. Because it makes seem like you probably weren't responsible. Which makes you not intimidating.

We are talking about a fortune 500 company not a street gang or mob family. No one assumes they are consorting with hit men in the first place.

The risk this dude's accusations pose Boeing is exponentially less than boeing being caught employing hit men.

Want to bet if any witnesses drop from the case following this?

Last edited:
He was testifying in a current trial. I think
It’s unlikely he killed home self in the hotel he was staying at the night before his testimony

he had been deposed under oath and cross examined. So what he had to say is on court record and could potentially be submitted as evidence if either side wanted to try. They had some additional questions but it's unclear if anything he was bringing is of any impact.

Which is maybe why he killed himself. Being put under pressure and being questioned while away from your home and family after having to retire early due to poor health and citing career issues sounds like a stressful environment.

he had been deposed under oath and cross examined. So what he had to say is on court record and could potentially be submitted as evidence if either side wanted to try. They had some additional questions but it's unclear if anything he was bringing is of any impact.

Which is maybe why he killed himself. Being put under pressure and being questioned while away from your home and family after having to retire early due to poor health and citing career issues sounds like a stressful environment.
Plus, he may have been sued if Boeing won the case/found his testimony was inaccurate, etc.

I’m not really trying to convince you there is a conspiracy. In your first post it was clear you hadn’t read the story yet and were missing the basic facts that made people suspicious about.

No matter how you want to spin it, him killing himself before the trial’s conclusion is mighty suspicious

They don't even care at this point, they just do it out in the open obvious and plain as day. Lol at anyone thinking that this country has any semblance of justice at this point. Rich do what they want, no different than in any other country. The government bumped off President Kennedy, you don't think the government/MIC isn't capable of murdering a whistleblower?

Last edited:
I’m not really trying to convince you there is a conspiracy. In your first post it was clear you hadn’t read the story yet and were missing the basic facts that made people suspicious about.

No matter how you want to spin it, him killing himself before the trial’s conclusion is mighty suspicious

You have to spin it to make it suspicious. Suicide is a leading cause of death in men like him, it's not at all unusual for him to have died from that cause.

Boeing is not a mob family it's a top fortune 500 company, people are not afraid of Boeing resorting to violence because there's no violent gang history there. So boeing whacking someone who already gave their evidence under oath is an extremely risky move with little to no upside. Would you like to bet whether any witnesses back out of the trial? I'm very confident none of them will. I don't think anyone actually wants to argue witnesses are going to drop because deep down everyone knows the notion of boeing whacking this guy is ridiculous.

It's interesting that main stream media won't commit to the suicide assertion.

He is variously reported as 'found dead' or his suicide is 'apparent'.

It's interesting that main stream media won't commit to the suicide assertion.

He is variously reported as 'found dead' or his suicide is 'apparent'.
There are likely two good reasons for that. First, studies have shown that the way the media talks about suicide can affect the likelihood of inspiring copycats, which has been shown to be a thing just FTR, and I've noticed a good faith effort in some media to change it for the better. The other is simply if it has heretofore not been established conclusively to be self-inflicted and they're milking it as much as possible to keep people tuning in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back