Media Bones Jones spitting facts in Twitter: Gane's competition absolutely sucks

Everyone thought Jones was tweeting out of his ass meanwhile he mended the bridge with master game planner Greg Jackson. At the time of these tweets Jones and Jackson knew Gane better than Gane knows himself.

You don't really need to be Sun Tzu to know the game plan should be to wrestle after seeing Ngannou control Gane on the ground easily and go for 4/5 on the take downs.

They're still very legit questions. We didn't see much of his timing, striking, cardio, etc.

Good for him, he got a quick sub and made short work of Gane. Credit where credit is due
Got you. So you are basically waiting on him not to beat the shit out of top ranked opponents so you can pick apart holes in his game and answer your “unanswered questions”? In the meantime you will continue rooting against him while proclaiming you are not convinced and he has a ton more to prove. Hater Psychology 101

Got you. So you are basically waiting on him not to beat the shit out of top ranked opponents so you can pick apart holes in his game and answer your “unanswered questions”? In the meantime you will continue rooting against him while proclaiming you are not convinced and he has a ton more to prove. Hater Psychology 101

I had the same valid questions when GSP came back, and I've been a fan since his TKO days.

You're way too fragile

I had the same valid questions when GSP came back, and I've been a fan since his TKO days.

You're way too fragile
Fragile? Is that what calling nonsense what it is considered these days? That’s cute. Well bucko let me help you adjust your distorted focus. In order for me to be fragile I would have to be broken or hurt by your perspective. That’s where perhaps and I’m saying just a possibility… you have delusional thoughts of grandiosity on top of being a hater. Your thoughts?

Fragile? Is that what calling nonsense what it is considered these days? That’s cute. Well bucko let me help you adjust your distorted focus. In order for me to be fragile I would have to be broken or hurt by your perspective. That’s where perhaps and I’m saying just a possibility… you have delusional thoughts of grandiosity on top of being a hater. Your thoughts?

Need a tissue, fragile little boy? ;)

the classic resume review by a fighter. 'everyone i fought and beat is world class, my opponent fought cans'
And yet here we are , everyone now agreeing that Gane and his opponents were cans and ngannou destroys jon LoL

{<jordan}

This shows me, Jones will have a rude awakening once he gets in this fight.

Narcissist to the max, no joke. They have a video out of Jones hitting pads at 205 vs him hitting pads now as a heavyweight side by side. The guy is considerably slower now, there's no comparison really. Gane's gonna light him up in the standup with his jab imo as long as this stays on the feet.

Can't wait to see Gane punch the picograms out of Jones this weekend

What's crazy is that some fans still think this is Machida Jones. They think Jones gonna run through Gane. My god, the tears will be delicious. I'm worried about his kids, honestly. Hope he doesn't hurt them after Gane humiliates him. Rude awakening coming

Seems like Jons trying to convince himself that Gane won't completely obliterate him on the feet.

I have a feeling he's gonna be regretting that unnecessary mass he's added as he fails to get his hands on Ciryl.

I still won’t believe this fight happens until the cage door closes
All the footage and pics of bones the last while has all been suspect, weird lightning, always has a shirt on. Looking old and stuck in the mud
And then the “secret back up fighter”

He don’t want that HW smoke

<EdgyBrah>

What's Jones gonna say about himself if he ends up on Gane's resume after getting finished by Gane in under a full round.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

How would gane vs prime thiago Santos on one leg go..?

Ngannou vs Smith?

The last and only guy gane lost to would make easy work out of everyone Jones has ever fought

That's great, buddy.

Jon made easy work of Gane. Guess what, he'd destroy Frank too.

Jones is a grown man and everything, but maybe staying up to 1:30AM a few days before your big comeback is not the best use of his time?

They fight pretty late. Jones alters his schedule so fight time feels like prime time, not bed time.

Looks like it worked, Gane was the only one close to sleep.

Some people (the minority) said the same thing. HW currently sucks and is full of bums. But the ufc only fanboys argue against it and say "because someone is in the ufc they are the bestest eva'!" But Jon himself said it, so maybe you should believe him. The very people that praise his fight IQ, don't listen to his analysis telling you HW sucks right now. A guy with no TDD just fought for the title twice in a row and was interim champ. It's pathetic.

Need a tissue, fragile little boy? ;)
You provided a completely ridiculous take on a fighter who you have seen fight and dominate for the majority of 16 years. I called it ridiculous and I’m magically fragile. Dude you sound like a bot. Same lamé rhetoric where it simply doesn’t fit. You actually elevated your lame vocab from triggered to fragile. How about you simply sound dumb. In my non fragile tone

Amazing bump.

My mans only speaks facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back