Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

“The fifth- and sixth-graders already enrolled in the program will be allowed to stay, but no new applicants will be admitted, the school district said.

A district analysis of the program found that more than 70 percent of students enrolled were “white and Asian,” while nearly 80 percent of all BPS students are “Hispanic or black,” WGBH reported.”

“The fifth- and sixth-graders already enrolled in the program will be allowed to stay, but no new applicants will be admitted, the school district said.

A district analysis of the program found that more than 70 percent of students enrolled were “white and Asian,” while nearly 80 percent of all BPS students are “Hispanic or black,” WGBH reported.”
Were eligible black children denied entry to the program?

Sounds racist

I don't get how Cassellius still has the job after the teacher's union gave her a 97% vote of no confidence.

^^^ Cope Post

Its so dumb, I don't see the point.
The solution to black people being less successful is not to ask why they are less successful but instead to not allow ANYONE to be successful anymore.

Isn't that what communism is about? Holding people back so those in the rear aren't left so far behind?

Well at least the kids that were already enrolled get to stay. I understand what they are looking at, but what they may or may not realize is that there probably isn’t a racist agenda going on, but racial motivations toward education that they don’t acknowledge.

Back