Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

I think of it like with statistics. Imagine there are 3 slices of pizza. 3 black pieces. 1 of those 3 will go to jail at 1 point in their life. Then there are 7 other white slices of pizza. Each of those slices has an interest to maintain the supremacy of their own pieces. And so it ends up a white supremacist society. That's why there is a power imbalance. It's just statistics, so how can things otherwise be equal?
I'm really trying to understand you but the pizza thing is thrown me off. Do you have another analogy?

Genetics takes thousand of years to change in animals a

Sorry, genetics changes in animal and humans take thousands if not millions of years to change.

If you could trace back all the slaves that were taken from their homeland you could actually see where and who they share direct genetics from.

And your question about what people in Africa don't produce talent, umm probably because sports is not important when you have to actually have to get by every day and provide safety and food.

They don't get the luxgery of the soft first world nation to play sports for hours a day. I can't believe you would even ask the dumb question.

He is clearly talking about epigenetics which can impact your children and their childrens children.

This is only partly true.
While people of different backgrounds have a place in our modern society it still has a history and background that should be respected and is part of what makes it what it is.

It's not some tribe in Africa or Australia that has built the foundation of this society and they may be perfectly happy living in that way even now but that's not where we are or how this culture developed and theres nothing wrong with acknowledging that.

I think you've kind of proven the point I was making in choosing as your examples random indigenous tribes in Africa or Australia. The point is that there's a very good chance that the random Celtic tribe from which some random white dude originated didn't contribute anything of note to modern society either.

Most people are literally attempting to take credit for the fact that they were introduced to some innovation or other earlier than some other person or group.

I think you've kind of proven the point I was making in choosing as your examples random indigenous tribes in Africa or Australia. The point is that there's a very good chance that the random Celtic tribe from which some random white dude originated didn't contribute anything of note to modern society either.

Most people are literally attempting to take credit for the fact that they were introduced to some innovation or other earlier than some other person or group.
Well yes but it's by association. You don't think the average Chinese is provide of China's history? Or even proud of modern China achievements even though they could basically be called copied Western achievements?

Some Scottish guy is still connected to the broader European family, which is connected to the Middle East also etc.
Yes we are all connected to Africa going even way back. But these are developments within the last few hundred and few thousand years that are connected and which developed from people and civilizations which were fairly closely related in human history and have influence and had alot of interaction with each other unlike with a remote Australian tribe.

This is what happens when politics is mixed with everything. When things like education become political issues then politicians will get involved for their own benefit to secure their voting base. They don’t care about doing the right or fair thing and will take decisions to please their voting base at the expense of the kids’ futures, lives and progress. So the problem is again too much government and state involvement in matters they should remain out of. Here the free market would weed out the incapable and push them in a direction more suitable for them. State involvement should only be minimal to ensure that a fair chance given to everyone but not try to manipulate uneven outcomes.

Genetics takes thousand of years to change in animals a

Sorry, genetics changes in animal and humans take thousands if not millions of years to change.

You're just repeating the same thing over & over again. lol

If you could trace back all the slaves that were taken from their homeland you could actually see where and who they share direct genetics from.

Okay... how is that relevant?

And your question about what people in Africa don't produce talent, umm probably because sports is not important when you have to actually have to get by every day and provide safety and food.

But there are LOADS of African boxers... they're just not very good. So obviously sport IS taken seriously by them. What you're saying can so easily be proven false.

Here's a list of boxers from Africa: https://boxrec.com/en/ratings?r[rol...[country]=AFRICA&r[stance]=&r[status]=a&r_go=

There's loads. But they're not very good. Why?

Also, don't forget about Africans who are born in the West. They'll be influenced by the sport-loving culture in the West. Why don't they produce great boxers and other athletes?

They don't get the luxgery of the soft first world nation to play sports for hours a day. I can't believe you would even ask the dumb question.

This is an absurd comment. Boxing has always been a poor man's sport. That's why poor immigrants in America always took to it, because it offered them a way out of poverty. And if there's great athletic talent in Africa, we'd see them pursue sports as a way to lift them and their families out of poverty. Your argument simply doesn't add up.

Oh, and I enjoyed the Yan & Blachowicz destructions of Sterling & Izzy yesterday. Did you happen to catch it? :D

Back