Boxer drops his hands and gets knocked out

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

jEoXuvj.png

Here's the longer version, in Russian (we need @Dexter to translate):

Well he's not getting invited to other gyms any time soon

So many dirtbags looking to make a name for themselves duping others into "friendly/light sparring", and get mad when they aren't allowed to train with certain famous pros

In that first clip the boxer is the one at fault. He drops his hands, eats a 1-2, other guy resets, eats another 1-2, other guy resets again then starches him with a left. The "boxer" had plenty of time, opportunity and incentive to defend himself instead of trying to look like a badass by letting other dude tee off on him. This wasn't a sucker punch or out of the blue type of KO, the boxer was being an idiot grunting and mean mugging while the other dude took time to reset between combos.

This is why I always knock out newbies in the first 30 seconds. Just to make sure they're not secretly pros.
New game to play

Show up at gym, say you never fought, and do the same to the ammys or even their under 5 fights pros.

Dirty 'prank' to pull on someone. I've seen a few videos of girls pretending to be complete novices and sparring with guys and then going full 'pro fighter mode. Height of disrespect.
For sure - absolutely done for attention and nothing more.

In that first clip the boxer is the one at fault. He drops his hands, eats a 1-2, other guy resets, eats another 1-2, other guy resets again then starches him with a left. The "boxer" had plenty of time, opportunity and incentive to defend himself instead of trying to look like a badass by letting other dude tee off on him. This wasn't a sucker punch or out of the blue type of KO, the boxer was being an idiot grunting and mean mugging while the other dude took time to reset between combos.
Well not when you're thinking that the guy is a youtube scrub and then starts obviously showing skills and going hard.

The only idiots are the ones who do these "look at me I need attention" pranks.

Dirty 'prank' to pull on someone. I've seen a few videos of girls pretending to be complete novices and sparring with guys and then going full 'pro fighter mode. Height of disrespect.
How is that a 'prank'?
Maybe the other guy was pretending to be a noob but still he claimed to be a hobbyist boxer so can't be completely dismissed.
The black dude was still being disrespectful standing square and grunting with hands down like the other guy can't hurt him.
You should respect any man unless proven otherwise. He might have had a nasty punch even as a beginner.
He deserved to get KTFO, this isn't a game of pattycake it was supposed to be sparring.

Last edited:
This guys literally living Charlie Zelenoffs dream lol, probably where he got the idea in the first place
I dunno about that, that guy isnt the p4p GOAT, king of combat sports. The only person who can come close is maybe lord emperor Artem Lobov

How is that a 'prank'?
Maybe the other guy was pretending to be a noob but still he claimed to be a hobbyist boxer so can't be completely dismissed.
The black dude was still being disrespectful standing square and grunting with hands down like the other guy can't hurt him.
You should respect any man unless proven otherwise. He might have had a nasty punch even as a beginner.
He deserved to get KTFO, this isn't a game of pattycake it was supposed to be sparring.

Its not even disrespect: he let the other guy punch him in the face. The other guy did exactly what he wanted him to do.... punch him in the face.

What a fucking douchebag.

Back