Boxing Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington is still between +1200 and +1600 at various books. +900 is a terrible price for him. +890 even worse!

Meh...UK bookies. I usually get good odds on these events, I have as choices Marathon,Ladbrokes,Williamhill and Paddypower.

Sham you on anything for the british fights today?

i was thinking fight goes to Dec -110 and/or Vargas Dec +300 even if its in england.. he looks like a much better fighter then McDonnell and hits harder bookies have Vargas as the clear favorite to get the finish but i am not so sure although Vargas has a ton of KO's but all of them are against guys hwo have multiple KO looses and he went the distance in 3 or his last 5 fights

I am on the same as you here.

Gonna be a long 12 rounds vargas looks legit

ya going about as expected for me.. in the footage i saw Vargas power and activity slows in the latter part of the fight so if mcdonnell can get through the first 6-7 rounds without taking too much damage i think we are looking good

looks like vargas is slowing just a bit.. i still think he is winning the rounds but they are getting closer worried for uk judging already if it gets there =/

washington +1500 on the betfair exchange, gonna go for it if this vargas dec hits.

hedging a lil bit with draw +3300 and mc dec +2500 just in case :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back