Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avila was in it for a while, but he's getting outclassed in the late rounds.

Increased those Chavez MD/SD bets to 0.2U.

Also did Mattysse KO/TKO, Lemieux KO/TKO and Canelo r9-r12 @ +2217 for 0.1u.

Good r1 for Mattysse there, hurt him at the end.

If anyone has a stream with American commentary pm me please. These Brits are annoying

Matthysse's uppercut on the way down reminded me of Nate Marquardt's fight-ending uppercut against Tyron Woodley back in Strikeforce. However, Marquardt's uppercut was way nicer.

If Lemieux slows down here, this can get real interesting now in round 5.

anyone watching the fight, should i take a shot on reyes mid fight?

Lemieux seemed to take a couple of rounds off but dominated the 7th. Reyes needs a finish but hasn't hurt Lemieux, save your money.

No markets for this event, boxing is fucking so dead.

man reyes is one tough fucker :eek: managed to win quite bit hitting the dec lines after he got hurt early.. at one point the dec line was +1800 lol

Won 580 lb lemeux dec. Hit +200. Feel like an absolute prick for missing +1800 and when it was at +700/+800 for a few rounds.

Canelo closed at -470, and Chavez Jr. closed at +375.

Adaleide Byrd is one of the judges. She favors colored people over white people. She MIGHT lean towards Chavez

Terrible and bias judge either way

adelaide byrd is judging FFS

Adaleide Byrd is one of the judges. She favors colored people over white people. She MIGHT lean towards Chavez

beat me to it :p

last week joshua/klit had almost 5mm bet at betfair

tonight a measely 300k

Canelo is white but he might be saved by being mexican, does adelaide byrd still judge ufc fights?

this is looking like a complete mismatch so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back