Boxing Discussion VI

Some on Quezada @ 10.00 against Barnes, if he comes to fight he should definitely not be 10.00. Barnes is still very green in his pro career, not looked ultra impressive so far and a gritty guy like Quezada can make this close.

A bit of a risk but Jono Carroll to finish Santiago is 6.00, going by records it totally makes sense with only 1 finish in 14 wins and Santiago having not been finished but I think Jono is starting to develop a bit more power and this is over 12 against a smaller guy I'll take the risk.

Totally agree with Quezada. Barnes is not impressive at all. The only problem is that if it hits the cards, Quezada will be unfavored.. Also, Quezada was +1200 a few days ago. I'll play him small anyway.
My plays for today :
2u Ancajas dec @ 6.00 (may have put a bit to much, just went for the value)
1u Frampton dec @ 2.90
0.3u Quezada @ 11
0.2 Ancajas UD + Frampton dec @ 21.75

HOLY FUCKKK!

Tete KO'S him with the first punch of the fight, out COLD!!!

Under 8.5 lands!!!!

HOLY FUCKKK!

Tete KO'S him with the first punch of the fight, out COLD!!!

Under 8.5 lands!!!!

6 second KO not including the count which was only about 3 seconds anyway before the ref called it off and realised he was out cold.

Quickest KO I've watched live in Boxing.

Frampton DEC +188 and over 7,5 -120
Quezada +1150
Ancajas DEC +500

hopefully one or two hits for some nice boxing profit

I just barely got a bet on the under in the Tete fight and then minutes later found a stream just in time to see the replay of the one punch KO. I hope I actually got it in on time and didn't past-post by accident!

Carl Frampton/Horacio Garcia Over 7½ (-138) $103.50 for $75.00
Carl Frampton wins by 10 round decision (+170) $100.00 for $170.00
Carl Frampton/Horacio Garca No Knockdowns & Fight Goes the Distance (+300) ~$31.00 for ~$93.00

Zolani Tete/Siboniso Gonya Under 8½ (-117) $58.50 for $50.00

Frampton card starts in about 30 minutes right?

Jono Carroll TKO @ 6.00 to make it 2/2 and be a superb start.

Smashed it, those odds were silly after Caroll got cut and he started pushing for the finish.
+3.9u

A bit of a risk but Jono Carroll to finish Santiago is 6.00, going by records it totally makes sense with only 1 finish in 14 wins and Santiago having not been finished but I think Jono is starting to develop a bit more power and this is over 12 against a smaller guy I'll take the risk.

6.00 LANDS!!!!!!

Amazing start to the night already, 2/2.

great call again Crow! unfortunately there was no lines avaliable for this one on my bookies

Back