Boxing Discussion VI

Final bets for tonight for anyone that's interested.

Briedis 7-12 or DEC @ 1.80

Paul Butler - TKO @ 3.50

Thomas Stalker ML @ 2.50

Ohara Davies TKO @ 1.73

Ohara Davies 1-6 @3.00

Fielding vs Brophy - Fight Goes the Distance @1.83

EDIT ** Throwing down a single on Brophy too **

Perez +540 on bf exchange now had to add some more on that

Final bets for tonight for anyone that's interested.

Briedis 7-12 or DEC @ 1.80

Paul Butler - TKO @ 3.50

Thomas Stalker ML @ 2.50

Ohara Davies TKO @ 1.73

Ohara Davies 1-6 @3.00

Fielding vs Brophy - Fight Goes the Distance @1.83

tailed on everything except Bredis since i was already on Perez but will "cover" with Bredis DEC

Perez +540 on bf exchange now had to add some more on that

dont know if you saw my post a couple days ago but i wouldnt worry about hedging with the draw as there is going to be a fourth judges scorecard used as a tiebreaker.

this rule is applied for all the fights in the tournament.

i added some perez dec and ko at around 13/1

dont know if you saw my post a couple days ago but i wouldnt worry about hedging with the draw as there is going to be a fourth judges scorecard used as a tiebreaker.

this rule is applied for all the fights in the tournament.

i added some perez dec and ko at around 13/1

oh thats nice makes the betfair line even better

Just looking at boxrec and Ohara Davies' opponent tonight has fought some guys with spectacularly bad records. One of them (Kristian Laight) is 12-252! Wow. Think that's what you call a journeyman.

Just looking at boxrec and Ohara Davies' opponent tonight has fought some guys with spectacularly bad records. One of them (Kristian Laight) is 12-252! Wow. Think that's what you call a journeyman.

Yeah and he doesn't have the power or dig to keep Ohara honest, the record is flattering, I love my Ohara bets here.

I like Ohara KO as well, also on Fielding UD @ 3.40, Butler dec @ 1.72 and Dodd decision

Got Fowler TKO as part of a very long odds parlay for tonight.

Brophy up next, I don't rate Fielding much at all, relies far too much on trying to use his power. Just hope if it goes the distance he doesn't get robbed.

Also got Fight Goes The Distance.

Fuck 100 down went fowler dec.

Gonna lb this one want to fade fielding but cant stomach another dec loss. Boxing fucked me in the arse hard last week

wow could Brophy fight a worse fight here.. what a bum

Back