Boxing Discussion VI

bought out of my fury action so now i just have a little on his dec as freeroll.. cant trust any decision here

Wish fury would throw more tbh hate having money on someone that fights like this

bought out of my fury action so now i just have a little on his dec as freeroll.. cant trust any decision here

well done

i hedged parker at plus money back in the fourth round

two american judges

I have Fury up, Parker is charging forward but barely landing any clean strikes.

I have Fury up, Parker is charging forward but barely landing any clean strikes.

At least he's pushing the pace and making somewhat of a fight.

Fury has thrown about 3 punches in the majority of the rounds.

If Fury gets this by a wide margin, it's just another nail in the boxing coffin. Being on your backfoot the entire fight and flinging 3 half assed jabs per round out should not win you a "fight".

I bought out of all of my Parker action. The UK commentators sound like they've been told to push a certain perspective here.
Uk commentators are always so biased it's incredible some of the shit they say

Most boxing sites have Fury up too. Parker is getting too much credit from some people purely for coming forward, which was always going to be the case; Fury always fights off the back foot, jabs and looks for counter strikes. It is by no means a landslide etc but I still have him up.

no clue how to score this ugly boring fight.. secured some profit no matter what happends but Fury DEC would be best for me

A draw would be huge for me here. I have a freeroll, but in the case of a draw I get voided my Fury action, so that'd be a lot of $.

betfair exchange is factoring in fury judges in what i think is a pickem

i think the american judges give it to parker

holy shit another disgusting dec.. boxing so fucking corrupt

Most people over on boxingscene forums had Parker wide. I did as well. Unfortunately the super biased UK commentary had me doubting and I pussed out.

Damn, insane scores. I thought either guy could have got by 2 maybe but 118-110 is madness for either. Draw was probably fair.

Back