Boxing Discussion VI

fair enough Parker wins but 118-110 is just plain wrong

I'm speechless. I can't buy a fukin decision

So Parker won 10 rounds in a fight everyone thought was a draw or Fury win

wonder if all the fuss about the judges leading up to the fight actually scared them off giving any close rounds to Fury

Lol got my manager telling me 118-110 is correct and doesn't matter if Parker missed a lot because he was the aggressor

Jeez 2k fuckin loss. Im quitting boxing betting never get a fuckin decision

Need Linares to win and preferably get the finish to turn tonight back around.

Jeez 2k fuckin loss. Im quitting boxing betting never get a fuckin decision

you thought the two americaan judges were a lock to give the fight to fury?

imo, the best fury couldve askd for was a draw with impartial judges.

you cant win a fight constantly going backwards unless youre canelo alvarez

I absolutely NEED a Linares stoppage

I'm just so amazed at the bum luck I've had last few weeks

Hughie Fury did FUCK all in that fight. Parker was the aggressor for the full 36 minutes. Hughie Fury spent the biggest opportunity of his career side-stepping, clinching and flicking out 3 jabs per round to the arms of Parker.

Every three rounds Fury throws a right hand that does not at any point cause trouble for Parker.

Parker controls the ring the whole fight, lands several clean power punches per round.

If you want to reward Fury for this fight, then why even allow punches?

Since when is boxing a dance-off?

To win a fight, you need to at least display some sort of offense. Fury's offense is sporadic, to say the least. He makes Mayweather look like a rock'em'sockem fighter.

Anyone who watches that fight back MUTED could not possibly disagree.

you thought the two americaan judges were a lock to give the fight to fury?

imo, the best fury couldve askd for was a draw with impartial judges.

you cant win a fight constantly going backwards unless youre canelo alvarez
I didn't watch it. But it seems most that Fury had it. Just like most thought GGG had it. I of course bet the losers

I absolutely NEED a Linares stoppage

I'm just so amazed at the bum luck I've had last few weeks

Yeah I've had some ups and downs recently, need to find some consistency again.

or doritcos to get into plus money after the fourth round

i could see his ko prop getting into +500 or 600 if he loses the first four rounds and im pretty certain that dmitry is going to gas

or doritcos to get into plus money after the fourth round

i could see his ko prop getting into +500 or 600 if he loses the first four rounds and im pretty certain that dmitry is going to gas

Don't think I'll bother staying up til 4am 2 nights in a row for boxing so just playing Dorticos 1-6.

I didn't watch it. But it seems most that Fury had it. Just like most thought GGG had it. I of course bet the losers

boxrec doesnt show the two american judges. they show both the UK judges mcconnell and oconner giving the 118-110 scores.

bizarre

Bear in mind we're all betting Fury so we're biased as shit lol. If I'm honest I was really nervous about the decision, Fury was just too inactive all fight.

Bear in mind we're all betting Fury so we're biased as shit lol. If I'm honest I was really nervous about the decision, Fury was just too inactive all fight.
I'm talking the boxing forum. They don't even bet and they mostly had Fury. Pretty unanimous actually

Back