Boxing Discussion VI

If Ohara doesn't finish this in the 6th I have had the worst luck/night in a very very long time.

phew under 7.5 and Ohara KO/TKO hits.. was getting worried Crow really did jinx it :D

I can't lie, I was shitting it so bad there. Loaded far far too much on Ohara TKO and 1-6 after the losses earlier, so close to losing it too there.

Phew, back on track at least now, now Briedis to make it a decent enough night.

Complete physical mismatch but Davies has zero footwork or combinations. Just brute force.

Can't believe Farrell survived those first three, kudos for the recovery though.

Good win for me, laying some of it on Butler T/KO

Butler TKO, here we go! Please don't jinx it!!!

Hope Butler can open up a cut early, Hall has suffered a lot of cuts in his career.

Sprinkle on Briedis 1-3 @8.00 as early cover.

wow fucking rigged judge in the Perez fight.. first time they clash heads he take a point from Perez

ya bigtime home coocking with this ref.. Bredis just did excatly the same coming in with the head first and he only gets a warning while Perez gets a point taken

fuming, anyone got a stream?! im having to watch a laggy lithuanian stream because the universal one that everyone is watching wont work

I have a sizable bet on breidis ML. Left after 4. Had him up slightly every round plus the point deduction. But not quite running away it.. Anything change?

I have a sizable bet on breidis ML. Left after 4. Had him up slightly every round plus the point deduction. But not quite running away it.. Anything change?

nope same thing ugly hard to score rounds with tons of holding.. i would expect Bredis to be up 6-0 given that he have the homefield advantage

Back