Boxing Discussion VIII

Fantastic, only got 1u on that but still.
Great price!

Again with the strange argentinian boxing fights.

1u Clavero @ 3.75 at Williamhill.

He fought Araujo a few months ago and lost a technical decision. Araujo dominated the fight after Clavero got a KD in round 1. However, this fight is in Clavero's backyard. Clavero opened @ 5.50 in the US and now he is 2.40 at Dimes, dropping continously...Something strange is sure up there.

Again with the strange argentinian boxing fights.

1u Clavero @ 3.75 at Williamhill.

He fought Araujo a few months ago and lost a technical decision. Araujo dominated the fight after Clavero got a KD in round 1. However, this fight is in Clavero's backyard. Clavero opened @ 5.50 in the US and now he is 2.40 at Dimes, dropping continously...Something strange is sure up there.

Tailed, betting these crazy Argentine bouts paid off last time, well worth another whack!

wlodarzyck dec +187, rds 8-10 +400

this is 37-year-old duradolas sixth fight in fifteen months in which he has been kod twice and received a hometown stoppage against nobody ajibu after being kd. he appeared to quit against vlasov in round seven before his corner stopped the fight at the end ofthe 10th and he is taken this fight on what i believe is one weeks notice. becasue of these factors i believe that the decision line is being under valued.

im hoping that the 36-year-old pole fights cautioulsy for thefirst four round behind his jab respecting the nigerian poice inspectors power and does nothing to jeopardize a possible spilzka big money fight while coasting to a 10 round hometown decision

Man, Duradola's gas tank is so shit though...May jump on Wlod rds 8-10 though..

anyone else spooked by this line movement on krasniqi?

1.5u Wlod dec +220
0.6u Wlod r8-10 +400 or so.

I hope Durodola can stay safe for some time. Wlod should fight smart and just cruise to a dec. Hopefully.

live betting being offered on the wlod/duradola fight, adding more wlod dec at +220 as well as round 6 and 7.

1.5u Wlod dec +220
0.6u Wlod r8-10 +400 or so.

I hope Durodola can stay safe for some time. Wlod should fight smart and just cruise to a dec. Hopefully.

the +220 wlod dec line doesnt make much sense when the under 9.5 is being offered at -125 unless duradola gets two kds in two seperatae rounds hes not winning a decision in poland with three polish judges and a polish ref on a wasilewski promoted fight card.

either the under line is off or the decision line

Krasinqi @ 1.72 is stupid against Kashtanov in Germany especially.
Kashtanov has not impressed me at all. He struggled against a journeyman last fight and got a majority decision. It's also his first fight outside of russian grounds after more than 12 years. I was expecting Krasinqi at 1.40 or less...

Took a lot of that.

Khamitski is actually a pretty good fighter. He's a Euro level gatekeeper. Krasniqi usually makes his fights hard to score. I was going to back him but after studying tape the Russian actually looks like the better boxer. I wouldn't touch the fight myself. If I had to guess what will happen I'd say Krasniqi fights off the backfoot and loses the fight on everyones card but the judges.

Going against the grain and playing some on Durodola, he can still crack and I think there's questions around how much Wlod has left both physically and mentally with all the issues he's had in the past, more for action than anything but hey, I'm not ruling him out.

Horn Crawford is going the distance Horns tough as fuck.he'll get schooled though

Last edited:
Back