Boxing Discussion VIII

Got on the draw, and Catterall decision to cover that inside the distance.

Boring fight, glad I was biggest on Catterall ML and small on FDNGTD.

Added more to Relikh in Japan:

Kiryl Relikh (-144) vs Eduard Troyanovsky $288.00 for $200.00

I'm adding the Roman/Mcdonnel over 10.5 rds prop @ -525 into the final #3 spot of this parlay.
So now it's $200 to win $103.09 LOSS -$200

Also: $125 Parlay: 1.Seano O'malley -315 CANCELLED 2.Jessie Vargas -266 3.OPEN DRAW NO ACTION PARLAY STILL OPEN
$500 to win $103.09 Callum Johnson/ Artur Beterbiev Will the Fight go to Distance? No -485 WIN +$103

This is the parlay i threw Relihk @ -222 in. So now it's $200 to win $177. WIN +$177

Also probably gonna do an $125 open 3 teamer with Khabib in the 1st spot. WIN PARLAY STILL OPEN

+$80

Sucks that if Mcdonnel had lasted 1 1/2 rounds longer i'd be up $380.

Relikh came through for us, at least. Also, Inoue is really good at this whole punching ppl thing.

So happy I doubled my Relikh bet and came up with another 4 unit win. Helped make up for my Conor losses last night.

This is closer to a 50/50 fight than these odds indicate Saturday in the UK imho.

Glenn Foot (+250) vs Robbie Davies Jr. $100.00 for $250.00

This is closer to a 50/50 fight than these odds indicate Saturday in the UK imho.

Glenn Foot (+250) vs Robbie Davies Jr. $100.00 for $250.00

Yeah, I got on his opener and also on his TKO line at around 8.00.

Davies is decent but Foot is a nightmare in terms of being able to take a good shot as well as having underrated power and a crazy forward pressure approach. Both men could possibly go down at some point but Foot has a habbit of upsetting the odds, won on him as dog and TKO line previously against Easter.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got on his opener and also on his TKO line at around 8.00.

Davies is decent but Foot is a nightmare in terms of being able to take a good shot as well as having underrated power and a crazy forward pressure approach. Both men could possibly go down at some point but Foot has a habbit of upsetting the odds, won on him as dog and TKO line previously against Easter.
Isn't foot notoriously dirty? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't mind that if I bet a guy, do what you can to win my money LOL

Isn't foot notoriously dirty? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't mind that if I bet a guy, do what you can to win my money LOL

Throws rabbit punches quite a bit, notoriously tough and gritty and will definitely push the boundaries to try win.

Just bet 150 on Martin Bakole Ilunga @ -150 vs Michael Hunter. I just checked Ilunga is now at -135! Hunter is at his best at 198 lbs. Ilunga is at his best around 245. Anyone have any thoughts on this match up?

Just bet 150 on Martin Bakole Ilunga @ -150 vs Michael Hunter. I just checked Ilunga is now at -135! Hunter is at his best at 198 lbs. Ilunga is at his best around 245. Anyone have any thoughts on this match up?
They weighed in 213 pounds vs 256 pounds. Had to bet Ilunga at -135 with the size difference.

Ilunga dec +500 has wayyyyy more value than the -135 ML :)

I know quite a few guys that have trained and sparred with Bakole at Billy Nelson’s gym and every one of them said they think he’ll hold a version of world title in the next year.

Nelson said he thinks Bakole will take out Hunter in the later rounds, but saying that Hunter has a good chin and went the distance with Usyk. They’ve had a hard time finding opponents for Bakole and think this will be his coming out party. I’m all over his ML, decent price now and he’s capable of the finish, DEC could definitely hold value as a secondary play but I wouldn’t bet it instead of the ML in my personal opinion.

Glad you guys agree- just added more at the improved price of -120 to Ilunga.

I know quite a few guys that have trained and sparred with Bakole at Billy Nelson’s gym and every one of them said they think he’ll hold a version of world title in the next year.

Nelson said he thinks Bakole will take out Hunter in the later rounds, but saying that Hunter has a good chin and went the distance with Usyk. They’ve had a hard time finding opponents for Bakole and think this will be his coming out party. I’m all over his ML, decent price now and he’s capable of the finish, DEC could definitely hold value as a secondary play but I wouldn’t bet it instead of the ML in my personal opinion.
I owe you buddy.

Still -190 in australia on Ilunga. Hopefully get the same line movement...passing on Foot but GL to those who bet it

On Bud ITD at -155.

Back