Bragging rights: Blanchfield vs Fiorot - Who wins and how?

Who wins and how?

• Manon Fiorot by Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manon by Decision.

I think this fight is going to be hard god damn work for Erin Blanchfield.

If it were 3 rounds I might take her, but in order to impose herself on Manon she's basically going to have to have Merab-esque cardio and I just don't think she does.

Manon by Decision.

I think this fight is going to be hard god damn work for Erin Blanchfield.

If it were 3 rounds I might take her, but in order to impose herself on Manon she's basically going to have to have Merab-esque cardio and I just don't think she does.

I think a 3 round fight would be more favorable for Fiorot to win, Blanchfield should have more gas left in the tank imo if this goes to rounds 4 & 5.

I think a 3 round fight would be more favorable for Fiorot to win, Blanchfield should have more gas left in the tank imo if this goes to rounds 4 & 5.

Do you think?

I think Fiorot's got the easier job here. Her TD defence is very good, she's super strong, she's bigger than Erin, and I'd rather be the bigger fighter trying to defend takedowns and get my ass up than take Erin's potentially thankless task of pinning down an ox.

Blanchield going to KO Fiorot after Giblert Melendez jumps in her corner to tell her to touch her with teh jab like Anderson Aldo does.

Manon by dec should be the safer bet.

I hope Erin proves me wrong. This has the potential to be a boring wall n stall fight if she can't get Manon's big ass down.

Manon sucks a ton of weight, those are consequences sir.
Conor looked dead on the scales.
Yeah, but even in comparison to previous cuts she looked rough, I think. Simply an opinion. And I suspect the water cut is getting tougher for her. Hell, once upon a time big weight cuts were nothing for me. Now that I am pushing 60 I feel dehydrated after taking a piss.
:)

Nah, you're a fan of men's MMA.

So, what you're saying is...I'm a fan of MMA.

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

FYI: There's plenty of "men's MMA" fights that I don't care about the outcome either.

Back