Breaking: Serbian citizens storm the Parliament after the new Covid curfew

After the last few weeks had been used by the Serbian government to hold an election in the midst of pandemic, they announced the new antipandemic measures, including going back to curfew beginning next Friday. This seems to finally piss off the people, already on the edge with the strict anti-covid measures, crumbling economy and the silent acceptance of "migrants" that are being transferred from EU countries to Serbia.

There are thousands of people on the streets of Belgrade right now, they stormed the parliament building. Brawls with police, tear gas and all that good stuff. The streams are getting shut down and all the government controlled media are pretty much silent.

If you scroll a bit down when you open this link, you'll find the live action:

https://www.danas.rs/drustvo/spontani-protest-gradjana-ispred-skupstine-zbog-novih-mera-video/

This could be a long night over here, will keep my Sherbros updated.
What is wrong with you guys? First in Montenegro and now in Serbia? Who are you seeking to burn next?

What is wrong with you guys? First in Montenegro and now in Serbia? Who are you seeking to burn next?

Protests in Montenegro got nothing to do with this, this isn't even political. People around here are fed up. Some of the opposition parties leaders tried to take over the crowd, they were literally slapped and forced to leave the protests. The cops were brutal tonight, even more than usual when Serbian cops are in question. So even more people will go out tomorrow. Public gathering ban is starting this morning, so nobody knows how this will turn out.

Sorry, don’t buy these “spontaneous mass gatherings” especially when the president isn’t doing exactly what he was told by the west.

Same thing as in Ukraine.
isn’t the president popular with overwhelming majority of the population and is able to form coalitions with many different political parties?

hes a western sellout, but is also able to maintain good relations with Russia and China.

>destroy their own country
>blame the west
>blame the west again
>repeat

Agreed though , This is a plot from USA and Vatican to destroy the brave Serbs!
yeah, I remember him from his radical days, but then he took western money and became the president.

same thing happened to Montenegro pres
So you were a fan of him when he was associating with a well-known criminal in Slobo and other criminels but now since he started trying to normalize his relations with the west more > you bash him?

Can't stay I'm any surprised by your choices though.

>blame the west
>blame the west again
>repeat

Agreed though , This is a plot from USA and Vatican to destroy the brave Serbs!

serbs are not used to being minions like others in the region.

There are those whose entire history consists of being Ass kissers and are proud of it.

So you were a fan of him when he was associating with a well-known criminal in Slobo and other criminels but now since he started trying to normalize his relations with the west more > you bash him?

Can't stay I'm any surprised by your choices though.

slobo wasn’t radical, what are you talking about?

also isn’t the president of your so called “country” a war criminal at large?

i mean that entire “country” is a criminal enterprise anyways, but you know it’s serious when even bias international courts accuse you of war crimes.

Mounted police used teargas and truncheons to disperse a crowd of several thousand protesters gathered outside the Serbian parliament in Belgrade, opposed to the government’s announcement of a new coronavirus lockdown.

President Aleksandar Vucic announced on Tuesday that a new curfew would go into effect on Friday and last over the weekend, after 300 new Covid-19 cases and 13 deaths – the most since the pandemic began, local media reported.
This prompted an estimated ten thousand people to gather outside the parliament building and demand Vucic’s resignation, starting around 10 pm local time.

After some demonstrators reportedly broke into the building, riot police were deployed and used force to disperse the crowd, including tear gas. At one point, police on horseback charged the demonstrators.
Opposition politicians tried to direct the protests into a revolution against the government, urging all of Serbia to “go to Belgrade, now or never!” and telling people to “seize their freedom.”

Former foreign minister Vuk Jeremic appeared among the demonstrators at one point, before he was told to “go away” and received a slap upside the head.

The protest may have started over Covid-19 restrictions, but its participants appeared to be motivated in part by frustration with Serbia’s politics, often denouncing Vucic as a “NATO lackey” and his government as a “colony.”

EcXjMChXQAAjB-7

Continue reading

@bad mojo wtf is happening in Serbia? It seems that the lockdown was the straw that broke the camels back, was it?

Yup. Doctors and engineers are being imported daily from Germany and other EU countries while Serbian president keeps his own citizens in lock-down. Very convenient time to do such a thing.
Nothing to worry about, of course they are only sending Christian refugees...

Yup. Doctors and engineers are being imported daily from Germany and other EU countries while Serbian president keeps his own citizens in lock-down. Very convenient time to do such a thing.

Arkan about to rise from grave

Arkan about to rise from grave

One can only wish, Sherbro.

But actually there is a guy currently that has the potential to lead the people. He is a leader of "people patrols" who make sure migrants don't do anything stupid over here. He's not a politician, just a regular guy so people trust him. He was taken by unmarked people with machine guns in front of the parliament last night. Still nobody knows where he's taken. That could be a spark to light the fire. President will address the nation again today. If I manage to get to Belgrade tonight I'll try to keep you all posted.

After the last few weeks had been used by the Serbian government to hold an election in the midst of pandemic, they announced the new antipandemic measures, including going back to curfew beginning next Friday. This seems to finally piss off the people, already on the edge with the strict anti-covid measures, crumbling economy and the silent acceptance of "migrants" that are being transferred from EU countries to Serbia.

There are thousands of people on the streets of Belgrade right now, they stormed the parliament building. Brawls with police, tear gas and all that good stuff. The streams are getting shut down and all the government controlled media are pretty much silent.

https://www.danas.rs/drustvo/spontani-protest-gradjana-ispred-skupstine-zbog-novih-mera-video/

Watch your back, bro.

it's all planned out. certain powers will use now the "pandemic" with selective and fake testing to create chaos, where they can thrive and pursue their goals.
they know it takes very little to ignite the balkans.

Stay safe man... I only found out about this a few hours ago

Stay safe man... I only found out about this a few hours ago

Hvala, brate moj. I'm going with my son to teach him how to exercise his right to protest against the government that treats its own people like crap. Just like my father and uncle taught me couple decades ago. You know how things go around here every once in a while.

Hvala, brate moj. I'm going with my son to teach him how to exercise his right to protest against the government that treats its own people like crap. Just like my father and uncle taught me couple decades ago. You know how things go around here every once in a while.

Nothing like fighting the police to feel alive

Back