News BREAKING UFC Planning UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje Super Card for May 9

Will Uncle Goof Pull Off May 9 Card?

• Total voters
Tony v Justin?

WGBDeky.gif

I assume this is Florida.. What would be his excuse? He better get his ass out of Russia and back to the states..

lol I hope Tony cancels his plan of cutting weight this Friday, cutting two times in less than a month sounds like a bad idea...then again he is a TUF alumni.

lol I hope Tony cancels his plan of cutting weight this Friday, cutting two times in less than a month sounds like a bad idea...then again he is a TUF alumni.

Tony's crazy enough to do it twice..

This is fucking awful if they do Tony-Justin.

We might never get to see Tony-Khabib fighting with a full training camp because UFC wants to put Tony on a rushed card for a quick buck.

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
I assume this is Florida.. What would be his excuse? He better get his ass out of Russia and back to the states..

Literally right in the middle of Ramadan. Khabib isn't fighting until early fall.

im not sure why ppl are getting so negative about this. may 9th is like a month away. lots can change and develop. also, the wwe factor could help. and if not espn, dana should do a fightpass card, with ppv on that if necessary. or something like that. its worth trying imo.

Brett used the “dat ass” Cruz pic

Not getting excited about it until I see it on my screening device may 9th

Fool me once, shame .... shame on yooo

Fool me twice... cant git fooled again

Good for them that they are staying in the headlines instead of not getting attention or hits.

This. I don't see how Disney all of a sudden has changed their minds.
well the only thing that stopped it from happening this week was espn/disney. Are they going to change their minds?

This. I don't see how Disney all of a sudden has changed their minds.

a lot can change in 4 weeks or whatever it is. also, huge difference when one gov is against it, whispering in disney's ear, and onther is okaying it, 4 weeks later. very different. also, wwe is allowed there, and this is one of the closest things to the ufc, apart from boxing.

Back