News BREAKING UFC Planning UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje Super Card for May 9

Will Uncle Goof Pull Off May 9 Card?

• Total voters
Great card, but I am so dubious, I will be excited if weigh ins are done and I can actually see them all there with my eyes.

Man the US aren't even halfway through the ascending side of the virus and they're talking about scheduling another event.

Fucking dumbasses. It's because of thinking like that that we'll be stuck like that for long.
I’m guessing you didn’t watch Trumps press conference today. Dude wants to start opening some states starting May 1st.

3 titles fights is never a good idea. I think every time they've put that on a card, 2 out of 3 of them are snoozers

I'm all for an event for entertainment purposes especially now but its not worth ruining Kabib vs Tony for a circus show.

Just postpone that fight and book whatever else. Beggars cant be choosers right now.

as UFC cards used to be... it's called a super card now but used to be called a pay per view...

Good ol Florida, it never ceases to amaze me the stupidity that comes from that state.

ESPN was onboard until Liberal politicians running Cali put the pressure on. It was foolish to go to Cali.

Florida is, as Jussie Smollet's attackers would say, MAGA country.

WWE is already doing live shows there. The media will try it's best to keep this from happening but I'm not sure it'll be enough.

I would have to assume by now he got everything approved, green lighted and made sure everyone is onboard on this one. I mean, he can’t be thaat stupid... he just can’t be, right??

Being a fan right now is like being in an abusive relationship. "But this time he means it!"
“He tried his best, he said he was really sorry!
This time will be different, you’ll see!”

Fuck man, this card is an absolute banger. It’s gonna kill the last living part of my soul when it gets cancelled.

and what’s up with Waterson? When Rose pulled out and there were threads on replacing her, I said book Waterson and someone told me she was pregnant.

I don’t fully understand the details but it has to do with Ramadan
During Ramadan, you must fast from dawn until sunset, every day. No food, no water of any kind. Can’t really train like that, and can take some time to recover from.

They will have an event. The governors all over the country want to open back up the economy even NY and CA but it won't be them it will be in a state with very low cases of the virus that opens up May 1st. No crowd but the state will be open for business. Or fight island if need be

During Ramadan, you must fast from dawn until sunset, every day. No food, no water of any kind. Can’t really train like that, and can take some time to recover from.

Plenty of footballers eat and train at night, at times they play 3 games in 7 days.

Disney already has blood on its hands i don't know why you guys keep mentioning them like they are the good guy. They kept disneyland open while the whole state of CA was shutting down and disneyland stayed open for an extra week spreading the virus all over. Greed

what the fuck are you guys talking about lol
the borders will probably remain closed until end of summer in many countries
how the fuck will khabib fly in from russia?
nothing will change in may

Florida is supposed to hit it's peak around May 5th, so if that's his plan, good fucking luck

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back