Bro code

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do you follow any kind of guy code? Like bros before hoes or anything like that?

If so, what are your rules?

I like these:

1. Bros before hoes
2. If you and your friend both like the same chick, the one who saw her first gets first crack at her. But if she rejects him then you get to try and he has to back off.
3. Permanent wingman: When you're around your friend's girl, try to minimize yourself and build him up when possible. Dudes think wingman responsibilities are only for one night stands but the truth is that good friends are always in wingman mode. You can help strengthen his marriage and more importantly, prevent his wife from becoming attracted to you.

Thou shalt honour the Bench and keep it Holy.

Thou shalt not skip Leg Day.

Thou Shalt always Spot thy Bro when he asks.

Thou shalt not covet thy Bro's Sick Gainz, but 'mirin is cool.

Thou Shalt not Curl in the Squat Rack.

Last edited:
If you bang your buddies girl, never speak of it..

Don't bang your bro's chick (No buddy fucking)
Don't ask to borrow tools (buy your own as you need them) and if you do return them in a timely manner.
Whatever beer that you bring over to a bro's that doesn't get drank remains in the fridge when you leave.

Last edited:
Do you follow any kind of guy code? Like bros before hoes or anything like that?

If so, what are your rules?

I like these:

1. Bros before hoes
2. If you and your friend both like the same chick, the one who saw her first gets first crack at her. But if she rejects him then you get to try and he has to back off.
3. Permanent wingman: When you're around your friend's girl, try to minimize yourself and build him up when possible. Dudes think wingman responsibilities are only for one night stands but the truth is that good friends are always in wingman mode. You can help strengthen his marriage and more importantly, prevent his wife from becoming attracted to you.
Yeah I made the mistake of banging bros exes and had the same done to me. Bros sometimes fuck up but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Cuz at the end of the day when you are Eiffel towering some prostitutes with your bro, who cares?

If you make plans don't confirm they're still on. If you hear nothing it's still on.

Yeah I made the mistake of banging bros exes and had the same done to me. Bros sometimes fuck up but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Cuz at the end of the day when you are Eiffel towering some prostitutes with your bro, who cares?
The prostitutes mom iirc

Though shall not covet thy friends girl ....even if they break up. You don't want to be that guy that sacrifices friendships for pussy.

Always answer the phone or text messages... you never know if the time you ignore it will be the time you were needed most

Don't ever emasculate a bro infront of his girl. You don't want to fuck up your boys thing

Never lie to your bros. If you are a true friend you should never need to

Be happy for this mother fucker when things are going well jealousy is probably the most toxic element you can add to a friendship.

If I betray my friends may I burn in hell.

Don't make moves on your bro's Girl, or a Girl he's trying to score with.

Don't make moves on your bro's female relatives.

When your bro is in a fight, doesn't matter who started it, jump in There and have his back, and get your ass kicked together.

When your bro is shitfaced, look after him and make sure He doesn't do stupid shit and make sure He gets home safely.

Be Nice to your bro's parents and other family members as you would be to your own.

Back