Brock vs Fedor in 2009

Azeroth Adventurer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
daufbve-a8b0effb-4eda-4f3d-8ac6-e3cca6cca920.jpg

Everyone including myself wanted this fight to happen. In 2009 Brock was 32 years old and UFC champion while Fedor was 33 and still undefeated for almost 10 years. Both of them where at their peaks and in their primes

For whatever reason a deal could never be finalized and as a fan it was a damn shame. Dana must have been confident that Brock would win because it seemed like he was the one pushing for it the most. The fight would have been huge and Dana probably would've got Fedor to stay in the UFC so I guess it was a win win for Dana and MMA fans

hqdefault.jpg

Fedor was still pretty precise, he only needs one shot to make Brock cower and finish him, he probably beats Brock worse than Cain tbh

People forget that Brock didn't like getting touched, and Fedor would make dudes crumple and stun the shit out of them pretty consistently.

Brock couldn't take a hit without going really negative, he had good chin but panicked, Fedor touches him once and it's good night.

But Fed's also came to struggle with big guys laying on him and Brock is topping out at near 280 on fight night so maybe if he got him down, some how avoided his nasty sub game, it might be like the Big Foot fight?

99/100 times I would think Fedor (t)KO.

Edit, wrong weight

Last edited:
Brock by split decision after a technical kickboxing match.

And Overeem wasn't even half the wrestler Brock was. Luckily this isn't wrestling.
Overeem actually was way more stronger than fedor at that time and was 265 with pure muscle and has a good grappling and a great Guillotine.fedor was taken down by chael sonnen and mark hunt was gonna submit him by kimura

Fedor wasn’t even half the wrestler cain was
I recently saw cains wrestling match with brock and well Cain is really no wrestler at all. After the fight even WWE waived him

The problems that people don’t realize which is the same problem someone like khamzat chimaev has so much hype now.you are gonna look amazing depends on the competition,fedor isn’t gonna be able to stuff brock takedowns like prime cain,carwin and ubereem did

Back