Media Cédric Doumbé calls out Sean Strickland

Who wins?

• Total voters
Will have to try to remember to catch this one. Excited to see how Doumbe does against a halfway decent grappler. Don't really know anything about Klimas but he looks like a solid sized WW at least.
Yeah me too, I don’t know how to watch MMA GP though. Maybe @spinup can help us out?
If not, they upload the fights like a day after the event, so we’ll be fine anyway:)

Stream stops more often the the special kids bus.

Saw some flashes live. A left hook to the body. And total domination in between freezes. He shows great promise. Good sprawls too.
That’s great to hear man. I couldn’t watch the fight live because I had to work, but it sounds like you enjoyed his performance

That’s great to hear man. I couldn’t watch the fight live because I had to work, but it sounds like you enjoyed his performance

Well suited for MMA in my opinion. Like always very creative. His wrestling and grappling will be the question as always in the American MMA scene.

Well suited for MMA in my opinion. Like always very creative. His wrestling and grappling will be the question as always in the American MMA scene.
His style is so unorthodox but has lots of potential imo.

He has a stance that looks like old school boxers like Rocky Marcian and also like pure wrestlers. Very hunched forward with hands low and flat footed. It gives him a lot of spare distance to sprawl and brawl.
The average fighter would eat a knee or a head kick with a stance like that, but Doumbe makes it work with his striking experience and his reflexes.

And the power and accuracy he has in both hands is scary. He hurts people with every single jab, even to the body. Once they are traumatized by the body shots, he fakes low and punches high.

His style is so unorthodox but has lots of potential imo.

He has a stance that looks like old school boxers like Rocky Marcian and also like pure wrestlers. Very hunched forward with hands low and flat footed. It gives him a lot of spare distance to sprawl and brawl.
The average fighter would eat a knee or a head kick with a stance like that, but Doumbe makes it work with his striking experience and his reflexes.

And the power and accuracy he has in both hands is scary. He hurts people with every single jab, even to the body. Once they are traumatized by the body shots, he fakes low and punches high.
Here is a replay

Damn, Doumbé indeed looked good. Thanks for sharing man

Is Doumbé running his big mouth or is he indeed capable of catching Strickland with one of those big overhands?

(Doumbé’s last MMA-fight from Dec. 17)

I watched 45 seconds of that and three actual strikes were thrown, the rest were faints. I fast fowarded to the finish and it was weak. If this was supposed to excite people I dont think it will work. I know this guy has better highlights than this.

Sean Strickland is a bum f that dude beating up people who don’t even know how to fight yet what a total tool!!! Erick Nicksick needs to kick that dude out of Xtreme Couture he’s a disgrace

Back