Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-235726_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-235726_Chrome.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 9
Small pop on fading Paddy at +205. Lots of overlap in skillset here

There are nice odds on bovada
odds.jpg
i will place on Lohore for sure

Frederick would have beaten Webb if he hadn't illegally spiked him in their first fight.

Why is Frederik such a big underdog? Very weird

Frederick +205 $700

Pimblett -175 $420

Santos +162 $150

Pimblett (-175) + Burnell (-550) -117 $420

Wanted much more on Pimblett -1xx, ah well

Last edited:
Added

Frederick £50 for £125

Santos £120 for £280

Frederick + Sabtos £25 for £140

i have half a unit on frederick at +204, the line has rightly come in.

i have half a unit on frederick at +204, the line has rightly come in.

I really hope Goddard isn't reffing this one. I get the point deduction for spiking but Goddard was being a cunt

Webb just fights smarter and doesn't go for sub over position and he wins this rematch easily. Passing on both sides at the current line but if Webb continues to drop more around the -150 range I would play him.

Webb just fights smarter and doesn't go for sub over position and he wins this rematch easily. Passing on both sides at the current line but if Webb continues to drop more around the -150 range I would play him.

Frederick may have also adjusted his gameplan. This could easily look like a very different fight to the first one. 50/50, take the dog

Frederick may have also adjusted his gameplan. This could easily look like a very different fight to the first one. 50/50, take the dog
I wouldn't take Frederick unless he was +300 range like the first fight. He was easly getting taken down and full mounted and his back taken, I lost count how many times that happened. Also have zero clue how some judges gave Frederick some rounds there, that is crazy to me. Slight adjustment on the ground and more control over subs and Webb makes this look easy imo.

I really hope Goddard isn't reffing this one. I get the point deduction for spiking but Goddard was being a cunt

I didn't have a problem with it really, it was as clear a spike as you're going to see.

If he defends the Webb takedown in any other way whatsoever he should win handily.

Im like Joilton Santos as dog against Lohore. Put 0.5u on 5dimes

Also have zero clue how some judges gave Frederick some rounds there, that is crazy to me.

When it comes to damage output it's Frederick by a landslide, Webb barely even has gnp while Fred is throwing from every possible position.

Don't see a full weigh-in online anywhere, but here is the main event face-off.

Paddy bout is off, his opponent Joe missed weight badly:

Back