Media Cain is not aging well.

I cant listen to the music anymore knowing the man’s politics.

I don't know from what I'm reading on wiki his politics seem to be pretty based. He might go a little overboard but otherwise he seems alright. Let me guess: He criticized Trump and it hurt your feefees. If you only listen to music based on the artists politics aligning with yours then I guess you are stuck listening to trash like Tom MacDonald lmao. You do you boo

He looks fine queen. Rich and successful professional athlete. Imagine him being on a forum looking at pictures of you.

All this fucking obsession with hairline and aging on sherdog.

Makes you think you are the cosmopolitan forum.

All you fuckers will age sooner or later , stop obsessing on other guys to make yourself feel better!

What's a bingo wing?
The lose skin under the triceps, typically found in old obese women, and when they score a bingo at the bingo hall, they will punch their arms in the air causing all the loose “triceps skin” to flap like wings. Hence the name bingo wings.

Maybe, but c'mon this is a 100% candid super unflattering shot and angle.

Kind of photo you would untag yourself in on social media.

The lose skin under the triceps, typically found in old obese women, and when they score a bingo at the bingo hall, they will punch their arms in the air causing all the loose “triceps skin” to flap like wings. Hence the name bingo wings.

You should be on Jeopardy bro.

Ageing well sounds like an oxymoron to me. Ultimately, we all start to slowly look like shit.

edit - unless you’re Roger Waters. That I’ll agree with.

William Shatner looks incredible for his age imo

Looks like a cross between Billy Zane and Boba Fett

Back