Caio is a lot of fun

Cmon dawg this is not the fight to highlight Caio lol. I think this fight hurt his stock more than anything if im being honest.

Cmon dawg this is not the fight to highlight Caio lol. I think this fight hurt his stock more than anything if im being honest.

It definitely didn't win him fans, but it should be what finally gets him a ranked opponent. Honestly, he probably already should have had a ranked opponent by now. They also made him win twice on the contenders series just to get into the UFC, and I think because of his fighting style, ufc will continue to give him the hardest road possible.

It definitely didn't win him fans, but it should be what finally gets him a ranked opponent. Honestly, he probably already should have had a ranked opponent by now. They also made him win twice on the contenders series just to get into the UFC, and I think because of his fighting style, ufc will continue to give him the hardest road possible.
I hope it does I wanted him to get a ranked fight after his finish over the polish guy with a name I cant be arsed to spell out lol. But im looking at the middleweight rankings right now and it looks like everyone is booked or injured other than Jack Hermansson and I could see that fight happen had he called out Hermansson instead of the stupid callout of DDP. I would hate to see it but wouldnt put it past UFC to rebook the Nursulton fight.

Back