Can we finally admit that Paddy isn't even half as good as Conor was?

Lol Conor fans during this Paddy hype reminds me of Conor post fight Diaz gif. Lol.

I bit my tongue for a while about Paddy. I listened to you guys hype him up even though I didn't believe in him. But you guys were so confident he was the next Conor and the next face of the UFC. I listened and kept my mouth shut believing I was being open minded and giving the kid a fair shot.

Well enough is enough. I don't see very much talent in Paddy at all. He is a fringe top 10 guy at best and would get absolutely steamrolled if he fought the upper level guys at 155. Islam would literally murder him. Charles, Dustin, Chandler, Gaethje, Dariush, Gamrot and a few others would absolutely skin his bum clean. Hell, even Tony and Jim Miller could beat this kid.

Say what you will about Conor, but at his best he was elite and ready to fight top comp the moment he walked through the door. Don't ever compare Paddy to Conor!
Not one person thought Paddy would ever become a UFC champ. Most people say top 5-10 at the most.

Any comparisons between them were literally about Paddy’s early popularity in the UFC.

Conor fans still in a tizzy? Wow.

Show me any serious post, or media article where anybody thought Paddy was compared to Conor as far as talent, or fighting skill.

Protip.. You won’t find one.

Conor’s spot as the greatest gift to humanity is still in contact, man..

tumblr_inline_mkca7pDygC1qz4rgp.gif

He is the next jorge masvidal. A journeyman that will string together a few wins, gains a lot of hype, loses, and the cycle repeats.

Gtfoh. Masvidal competes against the highest level. Paddy is fighting literal C+ fighters and not impressing.

Lol literally nobody thought he was the next Conor.

Some of y'all forget Conor was already such a huge prospect on the regional scene before the UFC that the UFC brass flew out to personally sign him themselves. They don't do that very often, yet they did it for Conor.

He was never a guy who just electrified people after he was signed, which is what happened with Paddy. Conor was already seen as the next big thing long before that.

I never really understood why the UFC is pushing Paddy. He's like a Paul Taylor/Paul Kelly type of fighter. Just a brawler who is never going to be ranked, unless he keeps getting homecooked decisions

I never really understood why the UFC is pushing Paddy. He's like a Paul Taylor/Paul Kelly type of fighter. Just a brawler who is never going to be ranked, unless he keeps getting homecooked decisions
They need to manufacture hype in the UK market. Paddy does the job for now, until something shinier comes around. Plus Dana likes the Kid, envious of his hair doo

Hahaha, I've always thought Conor was overrated, except his two undefended Championship dominations... But McDuck is a muuuuuuuuch better fighter. Conor is an amazing fighter to watch compete for the most part. Of course his cheating and disgusting behavior that happened once he lost his soul are gross... But dude is technically and practically, leagues beyond the mush mouthed low IQ kid.

Conor ices him with a huge left hook
...they should actually make this fight now before Paddy loses to a can and it makes no sense

I bit my tongue for a while about Paddy. I listened to you guys hype him up even though I didn't believe in him. But you guys were so confident he was the next Conor and the next face of the UFC. I listened and kept my mouth shut believing I was being open minded and giving the kid a fair shot.

Well enough is enough. I don't see very much talent in Paddy at all. He is a fringe top 10 guy at best and would get absolutely steamrolled if he fought the upper level guys at 155. Islam would literally murder him. Charles, Dustin, Chandler, Gaethje, Dariush, Gamrot and a few others would absolutely skin his bum clean. Hell, even Tony and Jim Miller could beat this kid.

Say what you will about Conor, but at his best he was elite and ready to fight top comp the moment he walked through the door. Don't ever compare Paddy to Conor!

Paddy is only a few touch-butt with that dork in the park sessions from supremacy.

But seriously, nobody has ever compared them talent wise. Never

Their pre/post fight schtick may have similarities, but Paddy has shown himself to be a nice man and Conor has never.

Conor has one lightweight win in teh UFC, and Paddy has what, quadrupled that? Paddy isn’t a better fighter, but he also isn’t pretending.

Paddy will get humbled when he faces elite lightweights just like Conor,,,,, He may even give us fun fights while he does it.

I haven't heard ANYONE saying Paddy was Conor level or would achieve anything remotely close to what Cobor did.

finally admit? it's been the consensus since his very first UFC fight that he is average or so

I actually watched him in Cage Warriors because of all the hype and laughed my ass off when I saw what he looked like in the cage.

This is the most bizarre fighter push that I've ever seen in MMA.

He's a pretty crafty grappler. Problem is he dosen't have the take downs to leverage it well, and top guys are super hard to submit unless you're a positional juggernaut. Which paddy isn't.

There has been zero people on here thinking Paddy was as good as Conor, stop making shit up.

Back