Can you place a bet on Holyfield VS Belfot? Silva VS Ortiz?

Any online sites taking any?
I saw it listed on proboxingodds.com but not yet sure if any real books are carrying it. I can move this to the mma betting forum and you might get an answer there. I will be posting the fights here on our sports book for vcash later

5dimes has it.

bet under 5.5 rounds for silva/ortiz even
bet holyfield at +200

Took a shot at Belfort within 4 at +175.

If he wins
it's because Evander's brain in mush and when he gets hit flush he won't be able to absorb it and survive.

Belfort is also old and no boxing experience. I favor holyfield here.

I have 100 bucks on Belfort rds 1-2 +500

Holyfield is 58 and looks to be in good physical shape but his open workout was a disaster.

Belfort is also old and no boxing experience. I favor holyfield here.

Idk. Father time is a bitch.

The difference between 45->58 and let's say 35-50 is gigantic.

Look at Chuck, he was a much better fighter than Tito 15 years ago, came back at almost 50, put out in the first.

Belfort -270 $270
Anybody else at the fights?? Trump just got here... Shit is nuts

I doubt Belfort knocks Holyfield out cold, but I think if you're betting Vitor KO / TKO there's a good chance the ref will jump in and stop it if Holyfield is getting pieced up given his age.

On the other hand, Vitor is probably appreciative that Evander stepped in to save the event, so I think there's a possibility they may treat it like a glorified sparring session and Vitor won't go nuts for the finish.

So I'm of two minds about it. I think there's a good chance it goes the distance if Evander is still halfway competent and isn't absorbing crazy damage.

Idk. Father time is a bitch.

The difference between 45->58 and let's say 35-50 is gigantic.

Look at Chuck, he was a much better fighter than Tito 15 years ago, came back at almost 50, put out in the first.
It is very random anyway. Holyfield at least knows how ro box for 8 rounds and he looked good in the past at a very high age. We really dont know anything about Belfort's boxing other than that he himself has looked very slow in recent mma fights.

It is very random anyway. Holyfield at least knows how ro box for 8 rounds and he looked good in the past at a very high age. We really dont know anything about Belfort's boxing other than that he himself has looked very slow in recent mma fights.

But "a very high age" was not 2-3 years ago. It was a DECADE ago when he last fought. TEN YEARS.

Belfort hasn't looked great recently but his speed looked FAR better than the "workout" we saw from Evander. 58 years old...I mean holy shit.

Maybe he proves me wrong and somehow is able to look like anything other than a broken down almost 60-year old, but I'm willing to put a couple units on the line that says he will look every bit his age.

sorry but the black chick looks too much like goro for me

wow... for such a trash event, the ref actually did a decent job in not letting evander get KTFO'ed in there.

Back