Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will remind those in favor for passports and mandates.

We are now at 2022.
We had these covid measures for two years.... Goofy mask wearing for two years.

takes 2 seconds to scan your QR code, do you start screaming and piss yourself if you get asked for your id?

Im not completely caught up on who the organizers of this are. Can someone fill me in?

Who got it correct?:
The person on right with the sign: Fuck your white nationalist agenda
or
The person on the left: "This is about freedom for all of Canadians"
Neither.

But the person on the right is closer.

??

Yeah I am defending more reasonable covid measures than doing literally nothing and praying to god that it will just disappear, correct.

I'm not ashamed of it either.
You are a fool. The fact that you keep defending the passports, the covid vaccines which dont prevent transmissions and that was the promise of the vaxs.

But the one you have now said he had a plan to get this under control, that was a year ago. It's almost like they're both full of shit.

It's kind of hard to get things under control when 80 million or more Americans decide just not to adhere to health and safety guidelines because they're such fucking sore losers that they lost the Presidency.

And more than four times the number of likes.
<seedat>

20220201-194832.jpg

takes 2 seconds to scan your QR code, do you start screaming and piss yourself if you get asked for your id?
FUCK YOU I DON'T NEED A LICENSE TO DRIVE MY OWN CAR

But seriously though, I wonder how many of these jerkoffs are Sovereign Citizens?

Yeah let's talk about a 3rd world country instead, makes sense.

Yeah, one with 450 people per square km vs one with 35. One with high vaccination rates, the other barely noticeable (and not mRNA rofl). You're getting bodied by a third-world shithole while flailing your arms pretending any of your woes have anything to do with left or right political policies and vaccination rates. You're literally a buffoon I'm afraid.

What do you make of the gentleman on the left? Is he a useful idiot for some ulterior motive?

I'm sure he means well.

He's almost certainly unaware that the protest was organized by someone who hates him and funded by someone who wants to break up the country.

Poor guy.

You do understand what a peaceful protest is right? You do understand one group is being treated like criminals while the other was left to burn loot and cause harm to people. I'd this doesn't strike you as odd you are the problem.

Once again... are you protesting because BLM didn't protest peacefully .... or are you protesting against vaccine mandates?

Because you people literally can't stop bringing them up despite it having NOTHING to do with your supposed protest.

You can't even defend your protest without immediately blurting out "but but but BLM DID IT FIRST! WAHHHHHHHHHH!"

You could at least use riots from the same country as a comparison... you know, like basically any hockey playoff loss where they go out and trash businesses and burn police cars. But you're clearly fine with white people doing these things, just not uppity black people from America. Apparently they should act like quiet little slaves forever. But hey, im sure you're not a white supremacist.

and did I say they would?

No..... so perhaps try learning to read before responding to the voices in your head.

Then how the fuck would The Tool, who won't be party leader as of tomorrow or Prime Minister EVER "remove vax mandates" as per your idiotic post?

Jesus Christ, are you always this dumb?

FUCK YOU I DON'T NEED A LICENSE TO DRIVE MY OWN CAR

But seriously though, I wonder how many of these jerkoffs are Sovereign Citizens?

I dont think any of these people do anything, I had to get mandatory vaccines and shit for work and travel before covid and it was normal. These idiots are being asked to do it and freak the fuck out about it, they must have easy lives.

@Rational Poster
Are you expecting that Canada goes beyond the threshold of the vaccination? we are at a threshold for herd immunity. The fact these boosters are proving not to be effective for transmissions i have to ask you would you be ok for a 5th booster for this summer?

5 doses in a year?

Im not completely caught up on who the organizers of this are. Can someone fill me in?
Western separatists and Nazis according to some. As with any movement it kinda took on a life of it's own and all sorts of people have joined in.

It's become an "end mandates and lockdowns" movement, even if it started out as something else. Apparently this guy is the spokesperson for the convoy and has the skinny on who has access to the GoFundMe and their demands

Who knows what this'll turn into, but apparently the core group is in it for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back