Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think any of these people do anything, I had to get mandatory vaccines and shit for work and travel before covid and it was normal. These idiots are being asked to do it and freak the fuck out about it, they must have easy lives.

It's kind of like telling a child they have to do something and then they have a tantrum about it and do the opposite.

Yeah, one with 450 people per square km vs one with 35. One with high vaccination rates, the other barely noticeable (and not mRNA rofl). You're getting bodied by a third-world shithole while flailing your arms pretending any of your woes have anything to do with left or right political policies and vaccination rates. You're literally a buffoon I'm afraid.

Conservatives: You can't trust the covid data coming out of America! It's altered and they're counting everything as a covid death! You can't trust data from blue states!

Also Conservatives: The covid data from 3rd world shit holes are entirely accurate!!

Who got it correct?:
The person on right with the sign: Fuck your white nationalist agenda
or
The person on the left: "This is about freedom for all Canadians"

Can you people not even answer basic questions?

Apparently not.

Western separatists and Nazis according to some. As with any movement it kinda took on a life of it's own and all sorts of people have joined in.

It's become an "end mandates and lockdowns" movement, even if it started out as something else. Apparently this guy is the spokesperson for the convoy and has the skinny on who has access to the GoFundMe and their demands

Who knows what this'll turn into, but apparently the core group is in it for the long haul.

Cool. Keep running interference for the illegal occupation organized by white supremacists and separatists.

Nothing wrong with that! Totally kosher. Nothing to see here!

Spoiler Alert, once the protest dies down, the "core group" is going to get arrested.

@Rational Poster
Are you expecting that Canada goes beyond the threshold of the vaccination? we are at a threshold for herd immunity. The fact these boosters are proving not to be effective for transmissions i have to ask you would you be ok for a 5th booster for this summer?

5 doses in a year?

you must be 14 years old

It's kind of like telling a child they have to do something and then they have a tantrum about it and do the opposite.
Your the one throwing a tantrum still being obsessive comparing the entire truckers as Nazis.

Your the one throwing a tantrum still being obsessive comparing the entire truckers as Nazis.

I must have imagined all of the neo nazi propaganda surrounding the event + organizers.

It's also "you're".

I dont think any of these people do anything, I had to get mandatory vaccines and shit for work and travel before covid and it was normal. These idiots are being asked to do it and freak the fuck out about it, they must have easy lives.

Because I made poor decisions to ensure I could work for large corporations in a wage slave environment (that I normally rally against because I hate capitalism) I will call you a pussy if you don't do the same as if all injections and intentions are equal.

I hope you take some serious time to reflect on the fragile state of your ego and piss poor logic.

exactly dude. You can tell these people have just lived sheltered lives and have never been asked to do anything for something bigger than them

Conservatives: You can't trust the covid data coming out of America! It's altered and they're counting everything as a covid death! You can't trust data from blue states!

Also Conservatives: The covid data from 3rd world shit holes are entirely accurate!!
Bodied by India bud. Never forget.

DESANTIS!!!!1111!!!!

rofl

Triggered!

Again with the sausages, this time sucking them...

<WhoJeff>
Keep on sucking them down shill. And yes let’s just yell “muh freDom” or whatever and think that discredits people who don’t want big daddy govt all over them. You like it, we know but don’t put that on other people you loser

Because I made poor decisions to ensure I could work for large corporations in a wage slave environment (that I normally rally against because I hate capitalism) I will call you a pussy if you don't do the same as if all injections and intentions are equal.

I hope you take some serious time to reflect on the fragile state of your ego and piss poor logic.

I had to get it done for military service i dont know wtf you are rambling about

@Rational Poster
Are you expecting that Canada goes beyond the threshold of the vaccination? we are at a threshold for herd immunity. The fact these boosters are proving not to be effective for transmissions i have to ask you would you be ok for a 5th booster for this summer?

5 doses in a year?

We already have annual boosters for influenza. Is it really that bad to have one for covid?

exactly dude. You can tell these people have just lived sheltered lives and have never been asked to do anything for something bigger than them
You mean people like you that don’t do anything at all? Yeah you losers are shelter and expect people to grow and bring you food no matter how you impose upon them. Children

Cool. Keep running interference for the illegal occupation organized by white supremacists and separatists.

Nothing wrong with that! Totally kosher. Nothing to see here!
Derp derp. Derp derp derp!

This is you in a nutshell. When was the last time you posted anything relevant or with anything of substance to back it up? Like, anything? Throw us a frikkin bone, will ya? A link. Statistics. Someone saying something? Literally anything to back your claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back