International Canadian Parliament Gave a Standing ovation To Someone Who Fought With Nazis

I don't care if he was a Nazi. We are arming actual active Nazis in Ukraine in case you didn't know. Russia has nazis in their military. So if the Russians who 20 million of were killed by Nazis are okay with using them, and Ukraine who was occupied by Nazis and whose leader is a Jew is okay with using them, then maybe we shouldn't act all high and mighty and pretend like we've crossed this terrible line putting our hands together for this old man who to Ukrainian slavs signifies freedom more than far right Aryan race supremacy.

It's just more shaming in attempt to force binary choices rather than accepting the messiness and complexity of the real world.
Strawman agreement.

Fucking lol! “He was just defending his homeland” that’s why he was a volunteer of a SS division responsible for the massacre of polish civilians! and the cunt was given a round of applause in Canada (although that’s not shocking considering they have SS memorials there) The 14th division were literally declared a criminal organisation during the Nuremberg trials. All those who clapped should be banned from visiting Western Europe. Can’t believe the SS are being defended here. Fuck them, fuck Yaroslav Hunka and fuck justin trudeau

When the “The enemy of my enemy is my friend “ narrative goes horribly wrong…

Wising up to the shaming tactics that's got us not acting in our best interests and fighting for the sake of fighting. From Ukraine to election interference to immigration to kids in schools to our natural resources. People are finally landing on the right sides of these issues

Our next PM and CPC have been strong in their support of Ukraine. Trudeau is cooked but nothing will change. Trolls try to paint it like he's the only reason we support a land that a great many of our families came from and have connections to. It ain't. So feel free to gtfo of Canada if you don't like who our parliament unanimously supports.

lol…

And it’s been but forgotten by you psychos that NATO and the US were warned by several parties that by fucking around and continually moving East would likely end up in this exact scenario

And lol at y’all treating Ukraine like some doe eyed ignorant Disney princess. It wasn’t named most corrupt nation in Europe for no reason. This is a drama going back 30 years… likely before you were born… sounding by the way you post as if you have everything figured out in life like a dumb teenager

Many predicted Nato expansion would lead to war. Those warnings were ignored
https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine

lol…

And it’s been but forgotten by you psychos that NATO and the US were warned by several parties that by fucking around and continually moving East would likely end up in this exact scenario

And lol at y’all treating Ukraine like some doe eyed ignorant Disney princess. It wasn’t named most corrupt nation in Europe for no reason. This is a drama going back 30 years… likely before you were born… sounding by the way you post as if you have everything figured out in life like a dumb teenager

Many predicted Nato expansion would lead to war. Those warnings were ignored
https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine

I guess you missed where I said I don't give a fuck that he was a Nazi. I'll reiterate, considering both sides are using them, and to them their Nazis are not symbols of Aryan race supremacy ideology but rather symbols of repelling invaders, pointing them out to me means nothing. So save your breath.

I don't care about Ukraine's history of crime and corruption.

I don't care about triggering Russia.

My family like many Canadian families comes from Ukraine and Poland, and there is NOTHING you can ever say that will shame me into looking the other way while a bunch of ex kgb commies try and trample over my relatives. Deal with it.

I guess you missed where I said I don't give a fuck that he was a Nazi. I'll reiterate, considering both sides are using them, and to them their Nazis are not symbols of Aryan race supremacy ideology but rather symbols of repelling invaders, pointing them out to me means nothing. So save your breath.

I don't care about Ukraine's history of crime and corruption.

I don't care about triggering Russia.

My family like many Canadian families comes from Ukraine and Poland, and there is NOTHING you can ever say that will shame me into looking the other way while a bunch of ex kgb commies try and trample over my relatives. Deal with it.
I agree in principal with you.

But the irony that the government and leader who made waves and encouraged the MSM to portray all the folks who attended the truck rally as nazi's because 1 or 2 small groups of dumbasses out of the thousands of legit fed up protestors had some swastika flag then brings an actually SS war criminal to get a standing ovation from parliament is pretty funny to me. And I mean, I'm not offended, I am genuinely amused lol.
To quote Dave Chappelle....
This is a hilarious predicament....... I mean it's really Fucking funny.

This was a move done to showboat and virtue signal to Ukraine, a typical thing we are all used to from this government. But someone either intentionally or accidentally missed this little tidbit? I expected this to be fake news and such. I was actually surprised as fuck to find out this one is true....LOL

How the fuck did speaker Rota NOT do some vetting beforehand.

I don't care if he was a Nazi. We are arming actual active Nazis in Ukraine in case you didn't know. Russia has nazis in their military. So if the Russians who 20 million of were killed by Nazis are okay with using them, and Ukraine who was occupied by Nazis and whose leader is a Jew is okay with using them, then maybe we shouldn't act all high and mighty and pretend like we've crossed this terrible line putting our hands together for this old man who to Ukrainian slavs signifies freedom more than far right Aryan race supremacy.

It's just more shaming in attempt to force binary choices rather than accepting the messiness and complexity of the real world.
It's a pretty simple choice and not very messy actually . It's binary because theyre Nazis . Not you disagree with my politics nazis , but actively work for the SS and hitler to exterminate an entire race .

I think somewhere in your temper tantrum you keep forgetting that. An active war where the people who defeated Hitler are now the purpotrators isn't justification to bring him into your parliament and applaud him. Like wtf Is actually wrong with you.

It's a pretty simple choice and not very messy actually . It's binary because theyre Nazis . Not you disagree with my politics nazis , but actively work for the SS and hitler to exterminate an entire race .

I think somewhere in your temper tantrum you keep forgetting that. An active war where the people who defeated Hitler are now the purpotrators isn't justification to bring him into your parliament and applaud him. Like wtf Is actually wrong with you.

Ukrainians were officially second class citizens in the 2nd Polish Republic and the Soviet Union had just starved millions of them to death. They were Ukraine's two mortal enemies. Germany rolls over Poland and asks Ukraine to help them fight the Soviets. It was a no brainer from the Ukrainian perspective.

Last edited:
Killing commie invaders in the name of freedom is always a nobel cause. Cry more about it snowflake. Ukraine had fierce resistance against the nazi occupiers as well.

Good to see all members support Ukraine. Gives me confidence eventual cpc gov will be just as supportive as libs. TS and other Chinese hate when we are united against their evil communist bullshit.

I hope you get all the cancers.

Well yeah...

After the Canadian gov. has been getting a lot of criticism from Jewish organizations.

----

Jewish group demands apology after MPs honoured man who fought for Nazis
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/jewish-group-demands-apology-mps-183046590.html?guccounter=1

"He is a Ukrainian hero, a Canadian hero, and we thank him for all his service."

MPs cheered and Zelenskyy raised his fist in acknowledgement as Hunka saluted from the gallery during two separate standing ovations.

-----

Jewish group demands apology after MPs honoured man who fought for Nazis

https://www.thestar.com/politics/je...cle_68ebec0b-bb75-5ed5-ba36-8d3516fd34a7.html

Wasn't paying attention to this, but it's apparently legit, and the Jewish communities are not happy about it.

When blind Liberalism has you applauding actual Nazis...
I don't think this has anything to do with liberalism, it's a case of : are we sticking it to Russia, if so, then good.

Of course you don't. You're a Liberal.
And you being conservative has nothing to do with pinning this on liberals....

Oh and by the way I am sort of a leftist. I wouldn't describe myself as liberal, cause people usually think of Hillary, Obama, George Clooney etc.. when they think liberal.

Ukrainians were officially second class citizens in the 2nd Polish Republic and the Soviet Union had just starved millions of them to death. They were Ukraine's two mortal enemies. Germany rolls over Poland and asks Ukraine to help them fight the Soviets. It was a no brainer from the Ukrainian perspective.

So whats the justification for the Jews they massacred along with the Poles and Communists? Pretty sure they also cleansed Hungarians in carparthia. Sorry genocide and ethnic cleansing were supposed to be removed from the list of understandable or justifiable actions after the whole WW2 thing. That was the whole point of the war crimes trials and the creation of an international political bodies like the UN after the war. Ukraine can exist today and fight for their cause without honoring the war criminals of the 20th century. There is near zero military, political, or strategic benefit on the global level in attaching your 21st century democracy to Nazis and using them as the foundation of the creation mythos for your state. Its done to appease a extremist faction who wield massively outsized political power due to their predominance in the volunteer military organizations.

Last edited:
So whats the justification for the Jews they massacred along with the poles and communists? Pretty sure they also cleansed Hungarians in carparthia. Sorry genocide and ethnic cleansing were supposed to be removed from the list of understandable or justifiable actions after the whole WW2 thing. That was the whole point of the war crimes trials and the creation of an international political bodies like the UN after the war. Ukraine can exist today and fight for their cause without honoring the war criminals of the 20th century. There is near zero military, political, or strategic benefit on the global level in attaching your 21st century democracy to Nazis and using them as the foundation of the creation mythos for your state. Its done to appease a extremist faction who wield massively outsized political power due to their predominance in the volunteer military organizations.

This SS unit didn't have any formal involvement in that. There were tens of thousands of them so no doubt some individuals did, but no orders of genocide came from the leadership of that unit that I'm aware of, which is why it didn't get convicted of any war crimes.

I wonder if this will wake up a bit more of the public to the fact that their tax dollars are going to fund literal Nazis - and not like the usual "He doesn't want his seven year old to learn about rim jobs in school - literal Nazi!" but actual, for real, Nazis - in Ukraine. Sadly, I've seen it unfold in too many places that people have somehow worked it out that these are the good Nazis so it's OK - but let's get back to trying to get the guy who believes in restricting immigration fired because he's the bad kind.

Back