Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

So shes right? Ok.

What does it mean for everyone else other than feel grateful they're not that guy(s)?

TS hates blacks and woman , not sure why he’s scared of a strong woman.

You think the left would be excited if this is true.

Nah she's a professional grifter. She tried from the left first then found out being a black woman who expoused conservative talking points was a much easier way to get rich. She's like a less dead diamond and pearls. Diamonds and silk?

Candice is both the "black friend" and "female friend" every sexist/racist R says they know... but in a parasocial sense.
I used to believe this wholeheartedly, but recently I think she's been so deep into the bullshit she pedals that she actually believes it at this point. That and she married and has had multiple kids with a Tory, that's in pretty deep. She's an opportunist nonetheless.

I assume that she is some kind of nomad because why else would there be no pictures in the ts?????????????????

Edit i just looked her up i dont know if it is man but she got a huuuuuuuge head for sure. Signs point to yes.

Last edited:
I used to believe this wholeheartedly, but recently I think she's been so deep into the bullshit she pedals that she actually believes it at this point. That and she married and has had multiple kids with a Tory, that's in pretty deep. She's an opportunist nonetheless.

She definitely might have got lost in the sauce at this point, or Ben's still mad at her for her pro Palestinian content and is punishing her by making her push crazy talking points.

There's a whole crazy branch of the antitrans obessives who look at pictures of celebrities and try and puzzle out who is secretly trans. Sextectives I think they call themselves. I call them incels with way too much time on thier hands.

Last edited:
Nah she's a professional grifter. She tried from the left first then found out being a black woman who expoused conservative talking points was a much easier way to get rich. She's like a less dead diamond and pearls. Diamonds and silk?

Candice is both the "black friend" and "female friend" every sexist/racist R says they know... but in a parasocial sense.
I think "belief" is a bit of a fuzzy concept if we're talking about humans. I don't know that she could really pull off a deliberate con on the level she has, but I also don't think she'd bet anything she's afraid to lose on some of her claims being true. I think she "believes" in the sense that it really gives her a negative affective response to hear her stuff contradicted and it really gives her a positive response to hear it said, which is how belief works for a lot of purposes.

I think "belief" is a bit of a fuzzy concept if we're talking about humans. I don't know that she could really pull off a deliberate con on the level she has, but I also don't think she'd bet anything she's afraid to lose on some of her claims being true. I think she "believes" in the sense that it really gives her a negative affective response to hear her stuff contradicted and it really gives her a positive response to hear it said, which is how belief works for a lot of purposes.

Yah, I think she's a good example of "grift drift."

Macron's wife is just old. Menopause beats a woman up especially if they like to tan. She was his teacher so she is at least a few decades older than him.

For those that aren't familiar with this type of behavior - this is basically the final stage of all transphobes.

These freaks have entire communities dedicated to schizophrenic conspiracy theory posting about all the celebrities that are actually transgender and have fooled the world.

And the irony is completely lost on them.

They set out determined that gender isn't a social construct, but end up schizo posting their way to believing that actual men, are actually women, and actual women, are actually men.

Too good. It's hilarious to see that Candace has finally arrived at the terminal stage of transphobia.

I think what's more fucked up is the fact(!) he met her when he was 15 years old and she was his teacher being 39. Imagine the other way round. I know it's France and all but...

For those that aren't familiar with this type of behavior - this is basically the final stage of all transphobes.

These freaks have entire communities dedicated to schizophrenic conspiracy theory posting about all the celebrities that are actually transgender and have fooled the world.

And the irony is completely lost on them.

They set out determined that gender isn't a social construct, but end up schizo posting their way to believing that actual men, are actually women, and actual women, are actually men.

Too good. It's hilarious to see that Candace has finally arrived at the terminal stage of transphobia.

They have all sorts of weird "maths" and "geometry" they use. I saw a video on them a while back. Wish I could remember where.

Basically they start seeing trans people everywhere. Like, they are sure amber heard is trans for example. Its paranoia run amok. It's why I thought this is probably more grifting by Candice. She's apoealing to a specific group of bigots using a hot button trend that probably started on 8chan or Reddit. It's what she always does.

I think what's more fucked up is the fact(!) he met her when he was 15 years old and she was his teacher being 39. Imagine the other way round. I know it's France and all but...

It's not good. The power dynamic there is super unhealthy.

Ethically, even if the relationship began after he left school, it's on shakey ground. If it was the reverse, ie the male was 39, accusations of grooming would be appropriate.

Back