Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

She's probably right

So shes right? Ok.

What does it mean for everyone else other than feel grateful they're not that guy(s)?

oh shit...is that true?
"Gender isn't a social construct!!!"
*begins forensically analyzing every picture of Macron's wife ever taken, and socializing themselves into believing that a biological woman is a biological man*

ryan-gosling-laugh.gif

Not exactly a shock that Macron is into dudes.

F2l_RuQWYAALT4D.jpg:large
Or maybe he's just European. European guys are comfortable enough in thier sexuality that they often kiss other guys even though they are not gay. It tends to be the guys fighting the inner gay that are insecure in thier own sexuality.

Try leaving the US or Canada or wherever it is you reside.

Edit. Shameful double negative.

Certain conservatives spend more time thinking about trans people than posters in the hormonal transitions thread do.

But they really care about the children!

*looks about for one thread or post about child poverty any of those posters have made.

Currently, 16% of all children in the United States — 11.6 million kids total — are living in poverty

Currently 0.058 % of all children aged 6-17 living in the United State - 42,000 kids in total - receive gender affirming care (of any type) in the US.

Last edited:
This b*tch had a tight con running-

-Appeal to white supremacists
-Appeal to the anti-intellectuals

Now shes taking it to a next level.

In another post, she added, “After looking into this, I would stake my entire professional reputation on the fact that Brigitte Macron is in fact a man.
Imagine thinking that Candace Owens has a professional reputation to stake.

More importantly, even if the allegations were true, who the hell cares?

Or maybe he's just European. European guys are comfortable enough in thier sexuality that they often kiss other guys even though they are not gay. It tends to be the guys fighting the inner gay that are insecure in thier own sexuality.

Try leaving the US or Canada or wherever it is you reside.

Edit. Shameful double negative.
<Kpop01>

I lived in Europe, France specifically, for 4 months/year for like a decade, and didn't see a whole lot of straight guys groping each other and making out, and Justin Trudeau isn't European.

I don't know how to tell you this, but if some guy told you "come on, just touch it, it's how we straight guys in Europe show that we're super comfortable with out sexuality", I'm afraid that was just a gay guy who just said that to have sex with you.

<Kpop01>

I lived in Europe, France specifically, for 4 months/year for like a decade, and didn't see a whole lot of straight guys groping each other and making out, and Justin Trudeau isn't European.

I don't know how to tell you this, but if some guy told you "come on, just touch it, it's how we straight guys in Europe show that we're super comfortable with out sexuality", I'm afraid that was just a gay guy who just said that to have sex with you.

Kissing on the cheeks is "making out" in your world? You must have a shit sex life my friend.

Justin is just comfortable in his sexuality, unlike you it seems. Who cares if they are both gay? So long as they are not fucking on my couch when I want to sit and watch fights, why would i care?

Why do you care? Cant you stop think about Justin fucking other men? Is that what makes you mad?

p.s I don't care if a gay guy hits on me. I just tell him "I'm not gay." Try it.

4 whole months a year in Europe? How cosmopolitan you are :)

Last edited:
<Kpop01>

he thinks you can suck dick and not be gay.

Back