Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

7 fucking pages and not a single posted picture worth a damn?

you're all lucky I'm no longer a mod. I believe I banned someone for making false claims once and not backing it up.
iu

7 fucking pages and not a single posted picture worth a damn?

you're all lucky I'm no longer a mod. I believe I banned someone for making false claims once and not backing it up.

Your ban hammer was too strong. It put Mike Russo to shame.

I felt it's tremendous power a couple of times... time for revenge...

- Evidently there has been this theory floating around rightwing French media that President Emmanuel Macron's wife Bridget is transgender.

- Candace Owens is promoting that theory now.

- Owens says it is terrifying

- Stakes her credibility on the claim

On the Monday episode of her podcast, Owens aired a story titled “Is France’s first lady a man?” She referred to an article published in 2021 by a right-wing French magazine, Faits et Documents, claiming that Brigitte Macron and her brother, Jean-Michel Trogneux, are the same person. Jean-Michel “lived as a man for 30 years, fathered five children, and then transitioned at the age of 30 to become Brigitte,” Owens said.

In another post, she added, “After looking into this, I would stake my entire professional reputation on the fact that Brigitte Macron is in fact a man.
Any journalist or publication that is trying to dismiss this plausibility is immediately identifiable as establishment. I have never seen anything like this in my life. The implications here are terrifying.”
--

Easy for Owens to stake her credibility when she had nonE to begin with.

The right has been pushing the theory that Michelle is a man and now we got Candace saying Bridgett is a man. They don't say the same thing for the wives or female relatives of rightwing politicians.

Try to make it obvious you're just a troll, Candace.

Bit late, like.

My wife is playing Rebirth right now.

I tried to explain the entire process of what it was like to spend 12 hours breeding a golden Chocobo back in the day, but she didn't understand.

Oh dear God. What a nightmare. I remember the games magazine I brought just for a guide.

Killing all the weapons...kotrt with mime. Good times. I need to get around to playing Rebirth. Stuck in BG3 atm. If you haven't played it, it's great.

Last edited:
Lmao I mean it's a meaningless argument in reality but as a bystander fucking hilarious cause she definatly seems to be a tranny

Lmao I mean it's a meaningless argument in reality but as a bystander fucking hilarious cause she definatly seems to be a tranny
Dude, She's just old and she's trying to look young for her much younger husband by overtanning and makeup.

It's really that simple. Occums razor...blah blah blah blah...

Are the old neoliberal centrslist Rs who hate black people but like Biden just squatting? Crouching?

Do you have a diagram?

Biden supporters can’t really look down on Trump supporters because they bent the knee.

I get tired of these Biden voters postering as if they have the moral high ground, when they are a bunch of knee-benders.

Last edited:
Maybe almost as bad a the moms for liberty interview that came out around the same time. Or when Matt walsh told Slow Bogan that millions of child in the US were receiving gender affirming care and got fact checked in real time.

Theyre modern day Michael Moores.

Biden supporters can’t really look down on Trump supporters because they bent the knee.

I get tired of these Biden voters postering as if they have the moral high ground, when they are a bunch of knee-benders.

I see. What do you think about cult members? Or Christians? Knee benders, no?

Has Biden been found to rape somebody in court? If no. That seems like a great free trip to the top of moral mountain for Biden supporters v Trump.

Unless you think rape is moral. Do you?

Last edited:

I think I understand how your mind works.

When you read a negative story about Biden, no matter how preposterous it appears, you don't bother sourcing or fact checking, it must be true because Biden = Bad. Because Biden supporters support Biden they have bent the knee.

When you read a negative story about Trump, no matter how credible it is, you don't bother fact checking, it must be false and madeup because Trump = Good. Because Trump supporters support Trump they have not bent the knee.

Therefore because Biden is bad, Biden supporters must be immoral and because Trump is good, Trump supporters must ne moral.

Therefore Trump supporters are more moral than Biden supporters because Biden (who is bad) supporters bend the knee and Trump (who is good) supporters don't.

This is is who you are friend. You hear a gunshot and run into your front yard to investigate what happened. You see 100 people , one of them D. J. Trump. There is a body lying in the street. Upon asking the crowd "holy shit, what happened," 99 of the gathering point at Trump and say "he did it." Trump gestures down the road with a still smoking colt 45 down and mumbles "a Mexican did it and he's running that way."

You'd set off running down the street to catch that illegal, filthy, probable criminal

Last edited:
Back