Canelo vs Yildirim Feb.27th DAZN MIAMI

It was interesting to see Canelo practice his punches (the left jab which turns into a body shot and then corkscrews into an uppercut was great), but as a contest, na.

well that ending was disappointing.

did they give a reason as to why they stopped it? he got knocked down, but he was back up at like the count of 3, smiling.

i mean it was hopeless for him, but that didn't really change in round 3. he could still make a fight out of it.

did they give a reason as to why they stopped it? he got knocked down, but he was back up at like the count of 3, smiling.

i mean it was hopeless for him, but that didn't really change in round 3. he could still make a fight out of it.

I saw a clip of his corner after the fight; one of his corner men is asking something and Avni is hanging his head low and shaking it "no".

Can't be any worse than this bullshit lol no wonder DAZN binned him, 35 mil for that, have a word.
You aware of who DAZN wanted him to fight....?

Did you not see him between rounds? He looked like he was drugged (I'm not saying he was). He was totally gormless and lacking any response. Great decision to stop the fight by Diaz. He was doing nothing but his best impression of a human punching bag. He absolutely could not make a fight out of it. Are you insane? According to the punch stats, he landed 11 punches in those three rounds.

Did you not see him between rounds? He looked like he was drugged (I'm not saying he was). He was totally gormless and lacking any response. Great decision to stop the fight by Diaz. He was doing nothing but his best impression of a human punching bag. He absolutely could not make a fight out of it. Are you insane? According to the punch stats, he landed 11 punches in those three rounds.
no i stopped watching when they called it, wasn't paying attention to him. i heard he wasn't responsive when they asked him about how he feels, so i agree it was a good call.

it was three rounds and i didn't think he was hurt, hence the "could still make a fight out of it" line. i just didn't think the knockdown hurt him that badly, seeing how quickly he was up and how he reacted. he shelled up afterwards, but he was shelling up from the first round anyway, so it seemed like more of the same to me. i thought he was fine.

obviously, i was wrong.

Back