Carla Esparza v. Michelle Waterson

Truth is neither of them are that great.

They were talking about how much Carla had evolved since her first fight in the UFC

She looked virtually identical

<Goldie11>

Bro, your write up was boring as fuck.

Still way more entertaining than the actual fight was.

j/k about your write up. Not about the fight though.

Haha! Yeah disappointing fight. Esparza usually plays it safe but Waterson's often more exciting. I had it 29-28 Waterson. I thought she won rounds 1 & 2. She could have won all three rounds on all three scorecards if she had been more aggressive in her striking.

Last edited:
Honestly I think my mom could take both of them lol.

Can't blame Carla for her opponent not wanting to fight and just stare at her. Lame fight but the right fighter got the win. Waterson should sit down and ask herself if she wants to keep competing after that performance.

People were actually excited for a Carla Esparza fight?

{<jordan}

ce8.jpg

Watterson doesnt seem to be much if a fighter. Imo she should go home and raise her kids.

... and make sandwiches. AMIRITE???
Sandwiches, cakes, soups whatever her pleasure. Should home school the kids and teach them practical skills; teach them about gardening, sewing, even welding and woodworking etc. Beautiful stuff.

Haha! Yeah disappointing fight. Esparza usually plays it safe but Waterson's often more exciting. I had it 29-28 Waterson. I thought she won rounds 1 & 2. She could have won all three rounds on all three scorecards if she had been more aggressive in her striking.
Agree with you on all points.

I thought for sure it would be more of a fun fight than it was. I think Carla is really afraid to get hit. No disrespect intended to her I just think she is not comfortable with it.

Agree with you on all points.

I thought for sure it would be more of a fun fight than it was. I think Carla is really afraid to get hit. No disrespect intended to her I just think she is not comfortable with it.
Every time I make a preview for one of Carla’s fights, I mention her weakness is a bad reaction to getting hit. She flinches, scrunches up her face, etc.

People were actually excited for a Carla Esparza fight?

{<jordan}

I was lol I thought it should’ve been main card until I watched the fight. Waterson should avoid wrestlers straight up. Esparza did enough for the win, was weird watching karate hottie kicking and punching the air that much - to keep distance you’ll say, but what did that get her?

Back