Carmouche was pathetic

Fans are very fickle. GUARANTEE, Youu were not saying that when she took Rousey's back.

Guarantee, you were not saying that 2 weeks ago, when she TKO'd the UNDEFEATED, 15-0 Ricky Simon!

That was the worst fight I have seen in along time.... The fact that it was a title fight is unbelievable.

You guys missed the female championship fight in Bareknuckle

It was a war..

At one point the champ rocked and dropped the challenger.. The challenger got up and went balls to the walls and rocked and dropped the champ..

They fucked each other up.. Both were not scared to throw down.. Champ looked like her jaw was broke and she still fought.. Challenger face was badly swollen and one eye completely closed shut.. They both showed skills and heart.. It was the best fight on the card..

Ferea vs Peralta..

New champ was crowned..

Peralta was the challenger and Ferea the champ..

I've never seen women fight like that in MMA.. Never seen the level heart and toughness..

They beat the Hell out of each other.. They both threw punches like men..

Nunes would have her hands full against either in a boxing match. I think Ferea got her jaw broke and Peralta had broken cheek and orbital bone.. Both their hands were probably broke as well... They both had serious punching power...

I dont think Nunes could hang against either.. They would light her up in straight boxing with or without gloves

I mean my god, grow a pair. Served in the military too? A disgraceful performance. Scared the entire time. Losing the fight. Takes no chances to make anything happen. The most boring fight i have ever seen. After all that intensity at the weigh ins...I hope to god she is cut for wasting my time.

Shev did what she had to do. She is a natural counter striker. Cant be mad at her. Its the challengers job to take it to the champ.

Done with the WMMA cards now. This wasn't a chess match. This was staring at your opponent for 25 minutes. Why, why, WHY???

Before the fight I was worried it was going to be a very boring and uneventful 25 minutes, BUT....

...I was right. Probably the worst title fight I've ever seen in my life

I mean my god, grow a pair. Served in the military too? A disgraceful performance. Scared the entire time. Losing the fight. Takes no chances to make anything happen. The most boring fight i have ever seen. After all that intensity at the weigh ins...I hope to god she is cut for wasting my time.

Shev did what she had to do. She is a natural counter striker. Cant be mad at her. Its the challengers job to take it to the champ.
I would blame the idiot who scheduled this fight instead.

So the last few wmma title fights have seen Nunes knock out Cyborg, Andrade coming close to breaking Rose's neck, Shevchenko putting Eye out cold for three minutes and Nunes stopping Holm in the first.

Now we get a boring fight followed by the usual over-the-top moaning. Andrade/Zhang will get things rolling again though.

Eh Valentina has nobody to fight. I am sure they had some plans for Megaton's daughter but she didn't make weight and she went preggo.
Valentina is also tough, nobody is trying to go up or drop down to 125 to fight.

Last edited:
Dont be a hater, it was really hard on Urijah Faber to cut to 125 and convince the athletic commission he was female.

Biggest problem for me, watching from europe, is trying to stay awake only to get some boring ass wmma fight in the middle of the card, those really take my soul away.
When its the main event I can just shut the PC off and go to sleep.

I turned the card off after the co-main event, no interest whatsoever. It speaks volumes when a 'title fight' is on a fucking UFN card, especially a UFN card in fucking Uruguay which is no MMA hotbed. The UFC expecting people to believe this is a meaningful fight is brilliant.

And some sherdoggers thought Carmouche was ”a beast” and that she was going to win

<{cruzshake}>

Dude, it’s still just WMMA. Don’t expect anything, when will you guys learn?

What baffled me was that in between rounds (after either the 1st or 2nd) her corner said she looked great, and that she was executing the game plan perfectly.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What was the game plan exactly, to not get KOed via avoiding anything remotely close to engagement? Because with that strategy it certainly wasn't, in any way, to actually attempt to win.

Blame ufc for inventing a weight class just so one fighter can have a mismatch advantage over everyone. She took the paycheck but played it smart to avoid brain damage.

Back