Cat Zingano 1-10 skills

overeem chin

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
What would you rate her fighting skills and why has she been so inactive in these last few years. She holds a win over current champ amanda nunes

Show her some love Sherdog

Instagram hot chick pics = -1

Well, to be fair, she would get brutalized against Amanda today.

because she has a kid and she is 35 years old, how much do you think she should be active in such a brutal sport?
show me one example of an active female fighter over 30 years old with a kid

because she has a kid and she is 35 years old, how much do you think she should be active in such a brutal sport?
show me one example of an active female fighter over 30 years old with a kid
But it's her job lol Since when is having a kid an excuse to not work?

You want to see a middle aged mom get fucked up in cage fighting?

Fuck you and your bullshit work ethic.

No dude every mma fighter should have a back up job since it is a brutal sport and many of them have, even look at Stipe.
This is not such a sport that an average athlete can earn much money to make a living, and there is no guarantee to come back from an injury, so...

Well, to be fair, she would get brutalized against Amanda today.

Only due to prolonged inactivity.. A motivated/in-shape Zingano would give Amanda Nunes a brutal dog fight

Only due to prolonged inactivity.. A motivated/in-shape Zingano would give Amanda Nunes a brutal dog fight
We definitely don't agree.

I think people still miss that the Nunes of today is another beast, as evidenced by total brutalization of 2 fighters Zingano struggled with (and got tooled by in Ronda's case). Zingano was never dominant against top fighters like Nunes has been lately.

She's super tough and has good grappling and cardio.Her biggest weakness is her striking defense,it's absolutely dreadful.

No dude every mma fighter should have a back up job since it is a brutal sport and many of them have, even look at Stipe.
This is not such a sport that an average athlete can earn much money to make a living, and there is no guarantee to come back from an injury, so...

Ok if its like that, then why Dana/Fertitta's get to roll in major dough? They don't fight, they aren't the workers who make the product that people pay money to watch, they are just there as support staff but somehow they can afford dropping a mil on a game of craps.

We definitely don't agree.

I think people still miss that the Nunes of today is another beast, as evidenced by total brutalization of 2 fighters Zingano struggled with (and got tooled by in Ronda's case). Zingano was never dominant against top fighters like Nunes has been lately.
The Nunes of today just pulled out of a fight for having the sniffles...

The day of the fucking fight!

The Nunes of today just pulled out of a fight for having the sniffles...

The day of the fucking fight!
She should have used those garbrandt nose balloons or some of jonny bones nasal spray lol.

Although she is not really pretty, I find her incredibly hot, she is the epitome of MILF.

Her completely stupid approach toward the Ronda fight (not only the flying knee but everything around it) made me lose respect for her as a professional fighter. But whatever, still WOULD.

Hope that answers your question, TS.

It's hard to assess where she's at because she doesn't fight. Sucks because I was always a fan of her style.
Her life has been difficult in recent years. Mentally she might not be there anymore.

she's not mentally weak.

but after becoming a mom she's changed a lot - maybe lost some focus and become more injury prone (not necessarily because of maternity, but age-related), which is normal.

amanda is a different fighter now, more mature, way better boxer, goes for the kill on the ground, paces herself... zingano would probably get tko'd early or outpointed.

she's not mentally weak.

but after becoming a mom she's changed a lot - maybe lost some focus and become more injury prone (not necessarily because of maternity, but age-related), which is normal.

amanda is a different fighter now, more mature, way better boxer, goes for the kill on the ground, paces herself... zingano would probably get tko'd early or outpointed.
She was a mom before she started mma, she started training just lose some baby fat.

Back